Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Thot Walk

Iphone or LG?

Iphone or LG?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Which Phone Should Thot Get?

• LG G3
    • Iphone 6

Decided that I need to get a new phone. I've been looking at the Iphone 6 for a while now but I also want the LG G3. For anyone who knows about phones, which do you think I should get? You feedback is much appreciated.

Iphone 6 vs LG G3 is like saying Do I wanna drink a coke or dog piss. imo only the iphone 6+ can compete with the LG G3, it has physical image stabilization whereas the G3 and most other smartphones have software image stabilization. I mean like the 6+ can really take some gorgeous pictures, it comes down to personal preference, but to answer your question G3 > 6 

Iphone 6 vs LG G3 is like saying Do I wanna drink a coke or dog piss.<dont need the rest of this crap> -  G3 > 6 

ALRIGHT MAN I'M JUST TRYING TO ADD SOME INPUT ON OTHER CHOICES Y U GOTTA DO ME LIKE DIS

getting the nexus 6 as soon as at&t quit trying to fuck me raw dog

That didn't really contribute to this thread at all, but I thought everyone should know at&t sucks dick

wait for the HTC one m9. Don't get a samsung like whoever said earlier, unless you like shitty bloatware.

wait for the HTC one m9. Don't get a samsung like whoever said earlier, unless you like shitty bloatware.

Can confirm. Got fed up with Samsung after going th rough the 3,4 and 5 and the phone getting progressively shittier.. G3 ftw. 

getting the nexus 6 as soon as at&t quit trying to fuck me raw dog

That didn't really contribute to this thread at all, but I thought everyone should know at&t sucks dick

Confirmed, AT&T sucks dick. Buying my phones off-contract from now on. Also, if you want phablet status, OnePlus One or the Nexus 6. If you want smaller vanilla android, track down a Nexus 5.

Went for an iPhone 6 this time cause I got it for free. It's not bad and I prefer it over my samshit note 3. My next phone will be an android again though. Whatever's on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

<br />Tbh Samsung has been doing really well with their bloatware as of late. The new lollipop builds hardly have anything on it. And the Touchwiz material they have now is sexy as fuck.

Biased answer: Iphone 6 (If u can get the 6+ go for it, its amazing). Mainly for the jailbreak potential.

Android root>Jailbreak

<br />Tbh Samsung has been doing really well with their bloatware as of late. The new lollipop builds hardly have anything on it. And the Touchwiz material they have now is sexy as fuck.
install a rom and kill all the bloatware, silver.

Also im quite sure LG G4 is coming out this summer since LG g3 came out last may so I'd honestly wait.