Sign in to follow this  
Yiyas

'The Racelist'

So that Rayne nub been bugging me for racelist, I'm guessing a lot of you out of curiosity would like to see it too if only to see if you 'Thorgot' any races.

The only confusing thing reading this would be skilllvls for Mr. S. where 1408 means setting 1, skill 4 needs to be level 08. Also with marlute/harlute, where 2100 means setting 2, skill can not be higher than skill 1 (hardware). A lot of the races also never had fleshed out raceinfos so the specific procs/bonuses are not included in WCS1 racelist.

http://pastebin.com/Qc4s0Xn1

And heres a bonus wcs2 one, which denotes precisely all procs/bonuses due to old code:

http://pastebin.com/JtqbqmaR

What races do you miss and wish we had remade?

I really miss seeing Lord of the Pit, Selune, Neve, Duskian, Mimic; I feel like enough people played them and enjoyed them while others whored them quite effectively. A personal favourite, Rakdos is also missing. Other shitty ones like Reptilian, Outlaw, Troll, SWAT, Swindler, Dark Mage and Time Lord with their utter bullshit were also hilarious.

So that Rayne nub been bugging me for racelist, I'm guessing a lot of you out of curiosity would like to see it too if only to see if you 'Thorgot' any races.

Good god I'm so happy you've come back!

Bring back Neve, with the effects, that was my favorite race by a Scottish mile! 

I'd like to see the Mimic race back too Kappa.

Unfortunately if that race was a pain to make in Event Scripts/Python, it's even worse to make in Sourcepawn. :(

I'd like to see the Mimic race back too Kappa.

Unfortunately if that race was a pain to make in Event Scripts/Python, it's even worse to make in Sourcepawn. :(

Troll aside, that race was actually quite a lot of fun, would like to see if it could be re-written. 

Mimic got a lot easier because of how python is used as an everyday language on websites and such. I'm not sure how well SourcePawn can navigate between scripts on a directory so only Thorgot can really know. Would be great to have it back in the mix though.

Edited by Yiyas

I like how the wcs1 racelist is nice and tidy with all the syntax highlighting and the wcs2 racelist looks like a formatting nightmare. It shows that Yiyas is a wcs1 faggot for life.

Edited by HornyCat

We were pioneering, me and Kai, before he left. If you compare the first race on WCS2 to the last one on WCS2 you will see that it was halfway to how WCS1 ended up. Not that it helped with all the crashing ;D

[23]
name = Shinobi Aruki
nickname = Shinobi
coder = Polis
required_level = 400
teamlimit = 1
restrict_shop = <20>
numberofskills = 4
numberoflevels = 8
skillnames = Poisonous Shuriken|Ninja Stealth|Ninja Vanish|Grappling Hook
skilldescr = Poison your enemy|Invisibility|Dissappear when attacked|Grappling Hook
skillcfg = player_attacker|player_spawn|player_victim|player_ultimate
ultimate_cooldown = 4

I knew something was missing, just couldn't remember right. This is by far the most fair and balanced race next to Human Alliance, engies please.

Edit: I saw that Polis coded it and wondered where he went and found this, http://www.joinsg.net/topic/28248-please-perma-ban-me-from-the-forums/#entry359499.

Gaddamnit guys.

Edited by Rootbeer Koolaid

I knew something was missing, just couldn't remember right. This is by far the most fair and balanced race next to Human Alliance, engies please.

Edit: I saw that Polis coded it and wondered where he went and found this, http://www.joinsg.net/topic/28248-please-perma-ban-me-from-the-forums/#entry359499.

Gaddamnit guys.

Who was Polis again? Ironically I can only remember that I could remember him before he changed his name, but can not remember his name before he changed his name. If you know what I mean.