Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

Real Talk People

Lilith is literally OP as fuck. There is no way to counter its ultimate which basically lets anyone get behind you and kill you without even a challenge. Please balance this race.

The bonus duration just needs to be reduced, it is currently (I believe) 3.5 seconds with a speed boost (25%? 30? I don't know honestly) if you have 10 points in the last two skills.

Just my opinion though.

edit: it is worth noting that this thread and my opinion are probably highly influenced by "OMGPOP" (formerly played as OMGPOP! USA) playing it quite a bit and doing very, very well with it.

Edited by Face

Havent played it in quite awhile does it still have that full second window when it comes out of invis that it cant fire? If it does, it doesn't need any nerfs as that is HUGE. If thats been reverted i still believe the race is fine and has counters. One of the stronger races no doubt, but not op.

No way to counter its ultimate? Any entangle, any AoE ultimate (i.e  rupture), recon scout, dust of appearance, paying attention to radar, etc.

right so i should just run around spamming my ultimate when I see nothing because that's a plausible idea. 

Can't NE ensnare it when it ults? And isn't it fucked if ensnared in ult because it can't fire?

Meh 2/10 race is fine

1/10 good luck noticing it get behind you. 

shoot at where they will be going which is usually behind u

Yup I'll get right on that, never mind looking in the wrong direction.

pay your taxes. 

I payed 350$ and got banned. I win the tax war.

This is the least real any talk ever was

Real talk name you need to get a new haircut.

No I would actually think no speed boost would nerf it to a reasonable level. 

Havent played it in quite awhile does it still have that full second window when it comes out of invis that it cant fire? If it does, it doesn't need any nerfs as that is HUGE. If thats been reverted i still believe the race is fine and has counters. One of the stronger races no doubt, but not op.

You're thinking of recon scout. Lilith has never had that.

No way to counter its ultimate? Any entangle, any AoE ultimate (i.e  rupture), recon scout, dust of appearance, paying attention to radar, etc.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/urokcqtlnkkdg8s/lilith.dem?dl=0

Next time you want to contest something make sure you know what the fuck you are actually talking about. Here is VIDEO PROOF that lilith does not show up on the minimap. 

https://www.dropbox.com/s/urokcqtlnkkdg8s/lilith.dem?dl=0

Next time you want to contest something make sure you know what the fuck you are actually talking about. Here is VIDEO PROOF that lilith does not show up on the minimap. 

the fuck do i look like to you some kind of downloading machine give me a youtube video

Lilith showed up on the radar in CS:S, leading me to give it godmode during it's ult. If it doesn't show up on the radar no more, I don't see why that godmode couldn't be reduced/removed if it hasn't already.

Edited by Yiyas

Lilith showed up on the radar in CS:S, leading me to give it godmode during it's ult. If it doesn't show up on the radar no more, I don't see why that godmode couldn't be reduced/removed if it hasn't already.

He's alive.

Yiyas for pres 2015.

You, Thorgot, Name, Coolness, and BulletFord should Unite to make war3 the best war3 server in csgo.

EDIT: Forgot Coolness and Name.

Edited by HornyCat