Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dreamhack

What computer brand is the best i need a new computer

I need a new computer this asus brand is kinda bad. The power supply for my computer died bc asus is so good.

Asus is actually top tier in my opinion if you had to buy pre-built. Their gaming computers are no joke. Yeah they might not have top notch warranties and tech support but they still make solid shit. I would highly recommend you look at Lenovo if you decide to steer away from Asus.

Or you can stop being a little pussy and build one. Even if you don't know how to build one, it would be cheaper to buy the individual parts and pay someone to build it than to actually buy a pre-build computer.

I'm rocking an $900 asus currently until I can get my computer fixed if you really don't want to build one then i'd look IBuyPower or cyber PC you can customize the PC on both i'm pretty sure.

What you really should do though is

build one

also http://www.newegg.com/DIY-PC-Combos/PromotionStore/ID-33?name=DIY-PC

That guide is old AF and for some reason I can't edit my post to just link to logical increments.

www.logicalincrements.com

Yah build one if you can.. I'm running on asus pre built one currently though... no complaints..

Personally I bought a Dell gaming computer a long time ago for college (L502X)

I got a really good deal on it when it went on sale. Trust me. The parts suck balls. They break and are unreliable. The upside. They COME TO YOU and can fix it like next day. I got a couple good storys for when they fixed it after i puked on it etc.

For desktop. ABSOLUTELY build your own. Its fun, you learn how it works. its good things to know. and its fun IMHO.

Custom build desktops since my second computer and im NEVER going back!