Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sean

Sony pulls plug on "The Interview"

I think it was more so the theaters telling Sony they won't play it that had a big part in it.. They're all fucking pussies really.

I think it was more so the theaters telling Sony they won't play it that had a big part in it.. They're all fucking pussies really.

Why would they do that? Did those hackers threaten the theaters?

yes they said they would blow them up
Pretty much this.. NK doing what they do best. Idle threats. Apparently this time they lacked the spine to call their bluff.

Pretty much this.. NK doing what they do best. Idle threats. Apparently this time they lacked the spine to call their bluff.

dude its the US governments propaganda though, this isn't North Korea, Sony just pissed off the gov lol

I'm calling it now. Expect a tsa for movie theaters in about 3-4 years. Not even fucking joking

i'll have to stop hiding my candy i didnt buy there in my assault rifle... shame

I'd be very honestly surprised if North Korea even had the capacity to blow up theaters en-mass. They utterly fail at getting ANYTHING done besides making empty threats. I'd imagine that North Korean infiltrators would be simple to notice.

I'd be very honestly surprised if North Korea even had the capacity to blow up theaters en-mass. They utterly fail at getting ANYTHING done besides making empty threats. I'd imagine that North Korean infiltrators would be simple to notice.

They make some funny propaganda videos though :)

The thing is, how does the US respond if NK makes a movie about assassinating Obama?

Their current leader is seen as God to them, or well, he makes himself seem like that.

The people of America don't see Obama as a God, or build statues and monuments around him.

There is two very different views on both leaders, and of course NK will take it more seriously since, well, you get the point.

Looks like I'll be watching it with my buddies today...

EDIT: Had to VPN to the states to rent it off youtube.