Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nanner

Need some Games

So, all I do all day besides work or touching my girlfriends butt is play CS:Go, while I have lots of games on Steam I just can never get into them.  It's as though CS is a quick fix and everything else takes investment.  Destiny helped for a bit but in general, what is a game you all would recommend?

It depends what kind of game. Some cool games coming out soon that i got are: Star Citizen (not so soon), Elite Dangerous, Telltale Game of Thrones, but it really all depends on what kinda game you like.

So, all I do all day besides work or touching my girlfriends butt is play CS:Go, while I have lots of games on Steam I just can never get into them.  It's as though CS is a quick fix and everything else takes investment.  Destiny helped for a bit but in general, what is a game you all would recommend?

We're gonna need more info on the games that you like, genres, price ranges and amount of time you'd like to invest/spend to master the controls are a must here.

The fact you chose to divulge you touching your girlfriends butt leads me to believe you don't really have a girlfriend, only a troll you found under a bridge called Wendy... confirm? 

Alright guys, so here's the rundown. I don't have any pics of it on my new phone, but give me three days. I will deliver. I will not be fagOP.