Sign in to follow this  
PurethePure

Night elf too OP

Today i played a game and there was 2 night elfs in enemy team. One round i killed one night elf and got killed by thorns while kiling second one. No enemy player did any other dmg to me then thorns that round that is so stupid. To get over 100 dmg just by headshoting 2 nelfs. Few rounds later one of them nelfs got 1 hp. He was last person against me. I spamed like 1/2 of bizon rounds into him blood everywhere but ENEMY EVADED ENEMY EVADED ENEMY EVADED ENEMY EVADED. He evaded like 20 bullets in row that is su much bullshit. 

Edited by PurethePure

You can't take returned damage from an evaded shot. 20 evades in a row = .00001% chance to happen. Wait, that's ten shots. You didn't hit 20 shots that all got evaded. It just didn't happen. RNG, however, does happen. Get the fuck over it. Night elf has one of the lowest evasion rates on the server, and in order to die from thorns, your two headshots would have had to deal 500 damage, meaning you had to be headshotting with a scout/AWP, in which case you really should realize that reflect is going to hurt you.

Why when cryptlord got changed impale to shakes on source bcz the impale was too op. So why not change Nelf bcz on Csgo its so op. And evade thorns does happen. And i was shooting with AK

Edited by PurethePure

Why when cryptlord got changed impale to shakes on source bcz the impale was too op. So why not change Nelf bcz on Csgo its so op. And evade thorns does happen. And i was shooting with AK

we've been asking for a real impale for a long time.

and im pretty sure on source impale was always real impale, not a shake. could be wrong. dont think so, though.

I just back into CS after not playing for like 4-5+ months.  My 2nd or 3rd time on the server I'm playing Nelf and people already hate me.

Funny, I did the same thing yesterday with the same result. Makes playing Night Elf even more fun in my opinion. 

Fucking give me SOURCE IMPALE PLEASE

Holy shit. I probably would never get off of Crypt Lord

Also, if there was some reliable way to get Iron Man on Musician I would probably play that non-stop.

Night Elf isn't even as dumb as Elvish Knight ...

You hate Night Elf? Get to lvl 3200 so you can play Keldon and never get entangled again.

Also any mild life leech race totally laughs at thorns, Devil Servant will come out with bonus HP even on awp headshot vs thorns.

You can't take returned damage from an evaded shot. 20 evades in a row = .00001% chance to happen. Wait, that's ten shots. You didn't hit 20 shots that all got evaded. It just didn't happen. RNG, however, does happen. Get the fuck over it. Night elf has one of the lowest evasion rates on the server, and in order to die from thorns, your two headshots would have had to deal 500 damage, meaning you had to be headshotting with a scout/AWP, in which case you really should realize that reflect is going to hurt you.

Haven't been on the server for awhile so I don't know if it was changed recently, but unless it has, NE does proc thorns on evaded shots. I have had many many many times where I will get hs by an awp, scout, or shotgun and I will evade the shot but the attacker will still die from thorns.

But as Name was saying, NE has the second lowest evasion of any race on the server (last I checked, don't know if a new race with lower evade has been added or not), on top of that NE does have a 100% thorns proc chance, but it only does 20% reflect damage which you would be able to see if you looked at race info. So the only way you could die in a round when taking damage from nothing but Thorns and Thorns alone, you would have to do at least 500 damage and that's just if you only have 100hp and aren't playing a race with extra hp.

Using an AK, dying to thorns would be very hard to do if the thorns proccing on evasion got fixed because the AK does around 140 damage to the head without helmet, and 110 with it so even on a fatal shot you will only receive between 22-28 damage.

NE has a nice combination of skills, but keep in mind, it has the second lowest evasion, it has the lowest damage thorns (although this is highest proc chance), and it's extra damage is on the weaker end for this server, and then it has a broken entangle that makes it way stronger, unless the entangle has been fixed in which case this race is definitely not OP in any way whatsoever.

Edit: Plus just saying, from what I heard from Coolness this race before getting a hard nerf used to have a 5 second entangle and 33% evasion so be glad it doesn't have that anymore on this server.

Edited by Serif The Sheriff

Haven't been on the server for awhile so I don't know if it was changed recently, but unless it has, NE does proc thorns on evaded shots. I have had many many many times where I will get hs by an awp, scout, or shotgun and I will evade the shot but the attacker will still die from thorns.

But as Name was saying, NE has the second lowest evasion of any race on the server (last I checked, don't know if a new race with lower evade has been added or not), on top of that NE does have a 100% thorns proc chance, but it only does 20% reflect damage which you would be able to see if you looked at race info. So the only way you could die in a round when taking damage from nothing but Thorns and Thorns alone, you would have to do at least 500 damage and that's just if you only have 100hp and aren't playing a race with extra hp.

Using an AK, dying to thorns would be very hard to do if the thorns proccing on evasion got fixed because the AK does around 140 damage to the head without helmet, and 110 with it so even on a fatal shot you will only receive between 22-28 damage.

NE has a nice combination of skills, but keep in mind, it has the second lowest evasion, it has the lowest damage thorns (although this is highest proc chance), and it's extra damage is on the weaker end for this server, and then it has a broken entangle that makes it way stronger, unless the entangle has been fixed in which case this race is definitely not OP in any way whatsoever.

Edit: Plus just saying, from what I heard from Coolness this race before getting a hard nerf used to have a 5 second entangle and 33% evasion so be glad it doesn't have that anymore on this server.

That is correct. The original night elf has a 5 second entangle and 30% evasion.

NE if would be balanced if entangle didn't point the way to the enemy. 

That has nothing to do with balancing it because the line goes both ways so the NE and the person who gets entangled know where each other are. The only thing that needs changed on that race is the fact that the ult lifts people up into the air which in most cases ruins their accuracy giving the NE a distinct advantage over the person/people they entangle. Everything else on the race is perfectly fine the way it is

That has nothing to do with balancing it because the line goes both ways so the NE and the person who gets entangled know where each other are. The only thing that needs changed on that race is the fact that the ult lifts people up into the air which in most cases ruins their accuracy giving the NE a distinct advantage over the person/people they entangle. Everything else on the race is perfectly fine the way it is

You still have to consider the fact that peekers always get the advantage unless they have an awp but that gets ruined by the lift. Also, when you crouch the entangle obstructs your view.

You still have to consider the fact that peekers always get the advantage unless they have an awp but that gets ruined by the lift. Also, when you crouch the entangle obstructs your view.

Actually, AWPs, Scouts, and all Shotguns maintain perfect accuracy even when lifted by the entangle. For the snipers you have to be scoped in for the accuracy, but either way with a sniper you still have unhindered accuracy if you scope in and shotguns are shotguns. I am not saying the NE won't have any sort of advantage from the line since they see it first in most cases and have the mobility advantage, but any player smart enough to know how to handle that situation almost completely removes that advantage from the NE. For example if you can quickly see where the entangle came from then you can try to plan out how long you have before they pop the corner (under the assumption they won't just stand still and not take advantage of the entangle since the majority of NE players will entangle and instantly go for the kill) and if you know the way the spread of your gun works then you have an idea of where to aim in order to get the most damage out of your encounter. If you watch any of the better players go up against a NE then you will notice that most of them do a pretty good job of coming out on top in an entangle situation unless they are facing one of the other good players. The line only gives a decent advantage when you are in a situation where the person being entangled doesn't know how to counter it and even then they still sometimes get lucky.

My point is, the line is not a major advantage as it works both ways and provides both players with essentially the same information. The lift is what makes the ult so strong, not the line drawn to the victims, if you don't believe me then ask Bulletford or Name because when they first attempted to fix the lift on the entangle, people on NE were dying a lot more to entangled victims because they no longer had the accuracy advantage going into that fight. And as far as the crouching thing goes, either way you will have no accuracy due to the lift, or if the ult is fixed then you have no accuracy issues and your stance doesn't make much of a difference other than to try and throw off the NE. Plus, you can see through the green lines when you crouch so even if it does somewhat obstruct your view (which only depends on where you are trying to look) then you can still see the NE without much issue.