Sign in to follow this  
Serif The Sheriff

WHAT DID YOU DO TO NAIX?!?!

Ok, so Naix had a couple item restrictions put on it a few days ago (Periapt and Chainmail) and that was all good and fine. But then yesterday those restrictions were removed and I thought maybe it was decided it didn't need them. Today on Vertigo I was able to buy those items, and then the next round they were back to being restricted, but on top of that Claws and LJ are now restricted on it as well. Why? There is no reason Claws should ever be restricted on it and I don't see why LJ has to be restricted as well.

It's already a highly mobile race, why does it need longjump?

It's only mobile if you get kills and are using the tele which isn't always the best thing to do. But if you do tele and get into a bad spot then lj makes it easy to escape and not worry about dying instantly because you had a bad tele lol.

It's only mobile if you get kills and are using the tele which isn't always the best thing to do. But if you do tele and get into a bad spot then lj makes it easy to escape and not worry about dying instantly because you had a bad tele lol.

Do what I'm hearing is LJ gives me a get out of jail free card when I misplay and makes the race easier Kappa

Do what I'm hearing is LJ gives me a get out of jail free card when I misplay and makes the race easier Kappa

All I was saying is that there are plenty of uses for LJ on that race and it's not an item that I think makes it way too strong.

And whoever is changing the item restrictions on the race, thank you for unrestricting Claws at least