Sign in to follow this  
Prosak

No Dolls

You don't really have to bring back dolls. :rolleyes:  Its the second worst map on da server since hangemlow was added.

And  if so. Then add more rats maps. I bet there are much better rats maps then dolls.

Shut the fuck up...

Why on earth was Dolls taken from the server?! This is why I didn't play the Halloween event! 

pot36.jpg

Dolls has been on the server longer than you've been playing Counter Strike, be quiet. 

U just dont have any real argument just insults and false assumptions. Why dont u just write there that you like dolls and that in your opinion ur opinion is better then others, that would at least be something.

The dolls map really sucks and its anoying as shit. Every time dolls get choosen like 5 ppl immediately leave. Then like half of the ppl playing enyoj the map(playing lurkers etc.). And the other half that hates the map is just picking zombies etc so they make the map even worse.

Btw: Who except u cares grammar nazi?

Edited by PurethePure

I didn't know you had the ability to know exactly why people left, that's amazing.

I'll leave on maps like office and Italy because we play them all the time, its neat that you take that into account.

Its also pretty cool that you generalize everything and that its a bad thing that the map synergizes with certain races.

Also, we already have a war3 player with terrible grammar. Her name is Sweet rock and we don't need another one.

Edit: Also, a grammar Nazi is someone that rags on you for improper usage of commas, periods, apostrophes, etc... You can't even type out full words.

Edited by B-cock #LAST

U just dont have any real argument just insults and false assumptions. Why dont u just write there that you like dolls and that in your opinion ur opinion is better then others, that would at least be something.

The dolls map really sucks and its anoying as shit. Every time dolls get choosen like 5 ppl immediately leave. Then like half of the ppl playing enyoj the map(playing lurkers etc.). And the other half that hates the map is just picking zombies etc so they make the map even worse.

Btw: Who except u cares grammar nazi?

I'm not arguing at all, I stated a couple of facts/points. I have no intention of taking any of your opinions on board as I don't really care.

Dolls has been on the server 6/7 years and has never been complained about to a point of removal. 

EDIT: I also made no comment on your grammar you touchy slag, I was saying you were talking shit, didn't think I'd ever have to explain that picture. 

I didn't know you had the ability to know exactly why people left, that's amazing.

I'll leave on maps like office and Italy because we play them all the time, its neat that you take that into account.

Its also pretty cool that you generalize everything and that its a bad thing that the map synergizes with certain races.

Also, we already have a war3 player with terrible grammar. Her name is Sweet rock and we don't need another one.

Edit: Also, a grammar Nazi is someone that rags on you for improper usage of commas, periods, apostrophes, etc... You can't even type out full words.

^ Love you.

Edited by Rayne #1

Mybe, just maybe. Its the combination my shitty keyboard writing and the fact that i learnt english by myself. But ofc grammar is more important then the information that is being told.

Edited by PurethePure

Mybe, just maybe. Its the combination my shitty keyboard writing and the fact that i learnt english by myself. But ofc grammar is more important then the information that is being told.

Why can you write 'maybe' properly once after writing it wrong the first? 

And I refuted your information being told first and then mentioned your spelling. You now seem to be avoiding the points I brought up.

DOLLS IS BACK BBY

This is why you've always been my favorite. 

Fuck you hater cunts. 

Edited by Rayne #1