Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arrkham

Avengers 2 Official Trailer

What are you getting at with that link, I'm not going to start sieving through the whole bloody thing you bloody wanka!

Do I need to watch Iron Man 3???

thats the movies in chronological order, they're all linked in one way or another. ecfc0a2980.png

Yep... just spent 30 seconds looking at the page to discover what you were getting at. 

Cheers mang, looks like I need Iron Man 3 and Ant Man... one film I really hoped I could avoid as Paul Rudd is not my idea of a super hero... more like someone I'd love to throw my slipper at.

EDIT: Alright I don't need Ant Man but Paul Rudd can still fuck off. 

I feel like I'm missing something, do I have to watch Iron Man 3 for this all to fit together? 

Sure that's the only Marvel film I've missed. 

If anything I think it might relate more to the last Captain America. 

There will probably be one important topic covered from Iron Man 3 but I don't think you need to watch it to get what is going on. It will most likely be explained. If you want to be spoiled then PM and I will tell the important plot piece.

If anything I think it might relate more to the last Captain America. 

There will probably be one important topic covered from Iron Man 3 but I don't think you need to watch it to get what is going on. It will most likely be explained. If you want to be spoiled then PM and I will tell the important plot piece.

As painful as it is to decline (I was thoroughly looking forward to speaking to you in private) I'm not a spoiler guy! Caramelfurr tried to ruin The Walking Dead for me so I splooged in his cheerios.

I've watched the Winter Soldier so I'm alright there, to be fair I had been meaning to watch Iron Man 3. Also after looking at the list again I need to watch the second Thor film too... There's my evening sorted tomorrow. 

As painful as it is to decline (I was thoroughly looking forward to speaking to you in private) I'm not a spoiler guy! Caramelfurr tried to ruin The Walking Dead for me so I splooged in his cheerios.

I've watched the Winter Soldier so I'm alright there, to be fair I had been meaning to watch Iron Man 3. Also after looking at the list again I need to watch the second Thor film too... There's my evening sorted tomorrow. 

It's not really a huge spoiler as it really doesn't pertain to the main the story. It is just kind of a what the hell was that about kind of thing. I don't really want to spoil anything so hopefully this won't but it is just a minor character development thing that will probably tie into the avengers movie but in the avengers movie it won't be some subtle thing you where supposed to pick up on. It will be discussed so like I said... not missing much by not seeing Iron Man 3.

BUT, you have to watch all the moves and the after credits to understand the build up for THANOS AND THE INFINITY GAUNTLET, which will put the avengers movies to shame.

ThanosAvengersAssemble.jpg

yeah... not sure how they are going to deal with that. They can't expect people to have seen all the movies involving an infinity gem. They are either going to explain the backstory a lot in that movie or just say fuck it this is for the true fan boys only and just carry on without trying to hold peoples hand.

yeah... not sure how they are going to deal with that. They can't expect people to have seen all the movies involving an infinity gem. They are either going to explain the backstory a lot in that movie or just say fuck it this is for the true fan boys only and just carry on without trying to hold peoples hand.

Tbh I think anyone who has seen guardians will understand the concept just fine. It's really the movie that's explained it the most and also one of the most popular of the movies so plenty have seen it. If people are really retarded they can just go "o Ronan had 1 and was complete badass, thanos has a hand full of them so he must be a god"