Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Arrkham

Avengers 2 Official Trailer

centran spoiled everything

Edit: Looks awesome, i cant wait for it

Didnt see it from shoutbox haha. Saw it on facebook.

I didn't spoil everything. There are just certain plot points that are pretty likely to happen but the details on how it will actual play out is still unknown. 

I didn't spoil everything. There are just certain plot points that are pretty likely to happen but the details on how it will actual play out is still unknown. 

You're just one pile of steaming troll these days ey! 

Edit: Looks awesome, i cant wait for it

it's an avengers movie... there will be explosions and fighting

so the only new footage was the last couple seconds and everything else was from prior films... lol

Also, surprised no one posted the extended ultron trailer. There is a little surprise in it that is a big foreshadowing!

Yeah saw it

Marvel has so many movies coming it's crazy. Along with the fact they're trying to get spider man back, and have several more rumored movies that might be announced still. I don't know if I'm excited or just nervous they will fuck it up somehow

Marvel has so many movies coming it's crazy. Along with the fact they're trying to get spider man back, and have several more rumored movies that might be announced still. I don't know if I'm excited or just nervous they will fuck it up somehow

I don't think they are trying to get spider man back. They will just let the contract expire which I think is a couple years away.

Holy shit balls! 2 parts! Damn, I can't wait!

I'm getting royally pissed off with all of these films coming out in two part's now. 

JUST MAKE A LONG ASS FUCKING FILM. 

I don't think they are trying to get spider man back. They will just let the contract expire which I think is a couple years away.

I'm pretty sure that contract will only expire if Sony doesn't make any films for the character. And considering there are plenty more films already planned and/or are in development, that isn't going to happen.

I'm getting royally pissed off with all of these films coming out in two part's now. 

JUST MAKE A LONG ASS FUCKING FILM.

Well, there will certainly be a lot of piss all over the floor if they make an absurdly long film...

I feel like I'm missing something, do I have to watch Iron Man 3 for this all to fit together? 

Sure that's the only Marvel film I've missed.