Sign in to follow this  
rodrigod24

base removal

so  yesterday me and my 2 teammates went all  day  buildign  a  base at the millitary base  ,and today when i logged in   all the base was goen ,like no doors  no chests ,nothiing ,adms told me that was  shadow,so i just ask shadow to wait  ,at least 2  days before removing bases that arent in used,but my base was in use  , and  whe ve spend alot of  time  stacking up and  building the base and now im mad

Actually, last night I was running away from a horde of zombies that attacked me at the military base. I fled in direction of Burywood through the hills, when I cam to the structure you were describing. Unaware, that zombies are able to destroy buildings, I tried to hide on the platform you had built. Contrary to my thoughts, the zombies were apparently unimpressed by my efforts to hide and proceeded to destroy the structure. Nothing was left. I am really sorry.

last i knew there was only a 1x1 on the hill of the mili base, i think the issue was you guys had 2 towers blocked with doors pretty sure he only allows one

I told you guys specifically you can only block off 1 military tower, but you guys blocked off 3. There is no rules where you can build except the limit of blocking of the military towers. If you block off a town or the military base, but do not attempt to build within it, I will usually destroy it as well.

Sign in to follow this