Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alicia

Sorry guys.

I know I've been childish lately. Making dumbass posts. Wanted to apologize on that, I haven't been doing great these last few days and I'm nervous about joining a community. But anywho, wanted to say sorry for making really retarded posts and spamming useless posts. Something I probably shouldn't have done.

I know I've been childish lately. Making dumbass posts. Wanted to apologize on that, I haven't been doing great these last few days and I'm nervous about joining a community. But anywho, wanted to say sorry for making really retarded posts and spamming useless posts. Something I probably shouldn't have done.

As someone who came off as an asshole in your last thread, don't sweat it. Best advice I can give is just be yourself and try not to worry so much about what others think of you. 

I played with him on war3 today, I had absolutely no problems, I would be okay with playing with him more often.

I think just about everyone gets off on the wrong foot when becoming more involved in online gaming communities for the first time.

You'll learn some people are just assholes, some people are just nice, and for the most part you just have to learn where you fit in.

Don't understand what your sorry for

You're* dumb ass BibleThump

Love a good apology thread, but you didn't need this, nobody knows who you are well enough to care yet! Just don't be an ass and you're fine.

Again sorry for being a complete retard and posting in the complaint department.

Giant protip right here: You do not need to apologize for everything you do. We all screw up...a lot.. it'll happen to you a lot more in life whether you try to avoid it or not. Some of them will be worthy of an apology, most of them will just warrant a laugh and a shrug. 

Humility is an outstanding characteristic to hold onto. The bigger challenge is knowing when to express it in life.