Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Alicia

Should I join SG? D:

no reason for any of you guys to act like a bunch of twats, you're supposed to encourage people to join our community, not run them off by acting like dicks.

It's definitely worth considering. Don't feel like you have to rush to a decision though. I was on the forums for about a year before applying.

Apparently I came off as a dick. My advice is before you apply make sure you feel that you have enough community support. If you question yourself over it, you probably don't have the support you need (happened to me 4 years ago and got denied). Make sure to play on all servers, get on team speak and try and get to know as many people as you can until you feel comfortable with applying.

Apparently I came off as a dick. My advice is before you apply make sure you feel that you have enough community support. If you question yourself over it, you probably don't have the support you need (happened to me 4 years ago and got denied). Make sure to play on all servers, get on team speak and try and get to know as many people as you can until you feel comfortable with applying.

Why don't you just copy what I said a bit more? 

i don't know if I should or not D: Last time I was in HG and everyone hated me and kicked me out :c

Figure out if people like you at all, making a thread like this will bring out the trolls of sG.

my voice got me in

ask falco

Do you sound like an anime girl or something?

no reason for any of you guys to act like a bunch of twats, you're supposed to encourage people to join our community, not run them off by acting like dicks.

This is normal though, does this mean we will have to purge Eddy out of Staff for trying to change us?

Don't....... sG is full of pedophiles and rapists. The best thing you can get out of sG is herpes to your benefit, other than the occasional anal bleeding from all the sodomy you will receive 

umm well can you be a faggot without being a global faggot?

sG is full of faggots but you have to find the line between Not a fag (you wont get in) -----------A little Faggy (Definantly will) ------------------- Global faggot (NO way HOsey)

good luck man!

umm well can you be a faggot without being a global faggot?

sG is full of faggots but you have to find the line between Not a fag (you wont get in) -----------A little Faggy (Definantly will) ------------------- Global faggot (NO way HOsey)

good luck man!

See now I honestly think 90% of the community are in that third bracket... 

I wasn't being a twat! I answer it nicely!

What Rayne is trying to say is you need be a faggot, but not as big of one as tonee that was a mistake that we probably won't make again. ;)

wait trucka why didnt you tell me where do i sign up im faggot of the year

After spending a bit of time with this guy on TS and Minigames, he's actually really good fun and definitely falls under the bracket we usually accept...would definitely recommend a yes vote to people who are torn based on not really knowing him.

TL;DR: Deserves a shot in sG & Tonee needs booting.