Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skotti

Hey college students!

I've got a substantial amount of credit card debt because racecar and need to work off a bit!

I've got a student card through discover and for every person I refer, I get $50 bucks.

But you also get 50 bucks! Pretty simple to sign up, just give me your email address in a PM and I'll invite you.

I'll donate 20% to sG if I get 5 people.

pls hlp

Sooooooooooo you're trying to pay off credit card debt, by getting other college students to join you in credit debt?

Sooooooooooo you're trying to pay off credit card debt, by getting other college students to join you in credit debt?

You don't have to use your credit card, infact having more line of credit available, but not used will boost your credit rating, so all in all, it's a win.  (Unless you don't have self control and spend spend spend, then you are fucked)

You don't have to use your credit card, infact having more line of credit available, but not used will boost your credit rating, so all in all, it's a win.  (Unless you don't have self control and spend spend spend, then you are fucked)

Truth, worst case scenario get your parents to pay it off. They give you like a $1000 line of credit to start off.

I can't even get one to start building my credit. No one will give me one. (Not a student though) I've never had a credit card before.

I can't even get one to start building my credit. No one will give me one. (Not a student though) I've never had a credit card before.

Try getting a secured credit card.