Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Skotti

Black kid shot by Ferguson City Police Officer

http://www.cnn.com/2014/08/11/us/missouri-ferguson-michael-brown-what-we-know/index.html

Basically, according to the police officer, Brown allegedly assaulted the cop, grabbed for the Officer's weapon and this antagonized the officer to shoot and kill Brown, a black 18 year old kid.

And how does the black community react? By looting and damaging local businesses and homes. Shouting and chanting "No justice, no peace" while plundering gas stations and local small businesses. 32 people have been arrested thus far, 2 officers injured during riot control.

Now the FBI has opened a full investigation on whether or not this is a civil rights crime.

Video of the riot first hand: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=741300245937583

Another good article by USA Today to watch: http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/08/11/st-louis-teen-police-shooting/13884695/

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with the black community. ONE of them gets shot and killed for breaking the fucking law and they assume its a hate crime. I fucking hate their "community" as a whole. 

Have some tittys while you read this bullshit:

You cant hate the entirety of the black community because of civil disorder when the police probably shouldn't have killed him.

Plus most riots in the US are cause by sports fans and the majority of those are by the winning team but I don't see you hating on them.

Supposedly tensions between the police and the black communities in a few of those suburbs has been rising. So they where already looking for an excuse to go crazy. There is one key element to what sparked this off. That is there was a witness who claimed Brown threw up his arms and showed he was unarmed but was shot anyway.

My guess at what happened... There are reports of a scuffle so going off that there probably was and Brown went for the officers gun. There where statements saying this. For obvious reasons the officer flipped the fuck out over that and Brown probably immediately regretted his mistake and threw up his arms giving up but the officer was then in rage mode and shot him. So now it doesn't matter what Brown did or the fact he was (supposedly) fighting with an officer. All that matters is that he was submitting and was shot.

Then there was a "peaceful" protest about this and police showed up... Well no shit! That is going to happen anywhere even if you file the proper paperwork. They aren't there to stop it. But what happens? People start throwing rocks at the police. They respond by throwing tear gas into the crowd. Then shit got crazy... well not right then and there but people left then word spread about police killing an unarmed teen and that they tear gassed people protesting. Of course they ignore the fact of the teen fighting with police and the protest crowd throwing rocks. So people went crazy without knowing all the facts and mob mentality ensued.

If people didn't jump on retarded ass bandwagons like they do and actually use their brain for themselves, we wouldn't have this problem. But because of the way people in this society crave fucking attention, dumb shit like this will happen and it will continue to happen until big brother gives his full undivided attention which is what it seems the people want. 

There are better options to get what you want other than getting a neo-nazi race rally together and going ape shit.

What really gets me is Al Sharpton is in town already as well as Benjamin Crump, Trayvon Martin's lawyer. He's representing the Brown Family. The NAACP is also fucking involved as well. What about the dozen's of fucking black people murdered in Chicago last week? What about their unjust deaths? It's all fucking politics man. 

So one of the witnesses says it looked like Brown was struggling to get away from the cop and then a shot went off. Brown ran about 20 feet and then jerked like he got shot. Then he turned around with his arms raised up and the cop just unloaded on him.

I agree with DeAndre Smiths insightful response and his justification for robbing businesses

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/video-man-justifies-the-looting-in-ferguson/html_7699be22-bb74-5d4f-aa49-fcc46f5cb025.html

My stepsister and her boyfriend live about 5 minutes away from Ferguson and said its a warzone, they are in their house guns loaded just in case...

( I DONT ACTUALLY AGREE WITH HIS SHIT )

I agree with DeAndre Smiths insightful response and his justification for robbing businesses

http://www.stltoday.com/news/multimedia/video-man-justifies-the-looting-in-ferguson/html_7699be22-bb74-5d4f-aa49-fcc46f5cb025.html

My stepsister and her boyfriend live about 5 minutes away from Ferguson and said its a warzone, they are in their house guns loaded just in case...

( I DONT ACTUALLY AGREE WITH HIS SHIT )

"Missouri is the last state to abolish slavery"

Proves this guy doesn't know his shit.

What really gets me is Al Sharpton is in town already as well as Benjamin Crump, Trayvon Martin's lawyer. He's representing the Brown Family. The NAACP is also fucking involved as well. What about the dozen's of fucking black people murdered in Chicago last week? What about their unjust deaths? It's all fucking politics man.

Honestly I fucking hope Al Sharpton gets his fucking brains blown out. His goal in life is to be represented as the "King of Blacks". He uses anything to benefit himself and represents the wrong side of the NAACP. When was the last time you heard him contribute money and time to an inner city. He wasn't even urging for a peaceful protest, he wanted blood. Fuck that douche.

Back on topic. I haven't seen any video or audio yet. I can't say it who did what and why, but I don't think kill shots needed to be made.