Sign in to follow this  
JDDZip

Back from the Dead... Version 2.0

I don't know how many people remember me but I started playing on WCS #2/ WCS #1 back in 2009 and  coded the short lived WCS DM server. Came back a few years ago for a little bit in the summertime to play CS Source and finally got a computer that can play CS GO. I'll be playing on the WCS Server slowly leveling up and being super nostalgic about all the good times I had on WCS 1/2. Just figured I would drop in and say hi and see if there any "oldfags" who still play on the WCS Server. Glad to see this clan is still active and doing well have a lot of great memories starting back when it was still UV. 

Welcome back oldfag.

'09 Is not oldfag.

I remember you, Welcome back middle aged fag that saw a glimpse of UV (I'm in the same boat...).

Edited by Moose678

I saw the end of it that's for sure that still is one of the craziest things I have ever seen for any online Clan/Guild. I just have to get use to CS:Go now. 

I don't know how many people remember me but I started playing on WCS #2/ WCS #1 back in 2009 and  coded the short lived WCS DM server. Came back a few years ago for a little bit in the summertime to play CS Source and finally got a computer that can play CS GO. I'll be playing on the WCS Server slowly leveling up and being super nostalgic about all the good times I had on WCS 1/2. Just figured I would drop in and say hi and see if there any "oldfags" who still play on the WCS Server. Glad to see this clan is still active and doing well have a lot of great memories starting back when it was still UV. 

YES!!! Nostalgia levels rising!!!