Sign in to follow this  
Neospawn

Bring Back CS_Crackhouse!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=208444815&searchtext=

This is the best crackhouse variant I could find that solves the problems the old one had while still keeping the same overall design.

I tested it in game without the War3 mod and I can fly to just about any point but I'm unable to leave the skybox from what I saw. If anyone wants to double check my work or check the map out themselves then feel free to subscribe to the map and it will automatically be downloaded and available in offline play.

Coolness please~!

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=208444815&searchtext=

This is the best crackhouse variant I could find that solves the problems the old one had while still keeping the same overall design.

I tested it in game without the War3 mod and I can fly to just about any point but I'm unable to leave the skybox from what I saw. If anyone wants to double check my work or check the map out themselves then feel free to subscribe to the map and it will automatically be downloaded and available in offline play.

Coolness please~!

This look viable, we'll have a war3 ENG vote, 3 votes to pass out of 4.

I'll abstain for now while I consider it.

0/4

IMO what crackhouse needs is more ways for the crackheads to leave the house before the ult spam overwhelms them..

The map I posted has a whole other section to get out of the house or defend it so the house is effectively twice the size of the CSS version.

The crackhouse in GO isn't the same as it was back in CSS. It's smaller, and it doesn't work the same.

When we had crackhouse in the server the population would drastically decline whenever the map was changed to it. Memories of crackhouse are nice but the reality is it's not as good in GO.

We have Himeji Castle on the server and that never gets played because no one likes it and it kills the server but it's still available for map vote. Same with Crown, crown is just absolutely broken and people don't like it much at all so it never gets played and when it is played it either gets rtv'd right away or it kills the server and that map is also still on there. I never saw a time where Crackhouse killed the server pop because everyone loves the map so much even if the GO version is smaller.