Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross Zombie

sG maps getting bootlegged

Last night when the server was down I joined Popsicle in Swoobles server. (The 1 of 2 that weren't down for some odd reason)

They had Avalanche on when we joined. After that the next map played was Papas Kingdom.

Apparently HG has Minecraft in their server as well. When other servers are using your maps that shows that this community is doing something great!

I'll have to get a snapshot of it if I can find it again. Someone took Texture and put their clan over all the sG stuff BUT Tortise was still there, it was a random JB server

That isn't cool.  If you are gonna take someone's map, atleast leave it as-is.  We should go all MIA on those fucks.

This thread reminded me that I need to tell a certain head admin at SlayersGaming that the version of Canyondam they have is obsolete. We're already on speaking terms anyway and I fixed something in Spyder for him recently.

That isn't cool.  If you are gonna take someone's map, atleast leave it as-is.  We should go all MIA on those fucks.

That makes me feel bad about how I vandalized the original Canyondam and turned it into a dev map.

I'll have to get a snapshot of it if I can find it again. Someone took Texture and put their clan over all the sG stuff BUT Tortise was still there, it was a random JB server

excellent. i need to go on to random jb servers while they are on that map just to see if they notice.

they would probably think i was the mapper who made it. 

Edited by Tortoise

Not hard to copy a map from your steam directory and copy it to a server.

Map creators should feel flattered as long as they don't tamper with the maps.

Edited by Velo

That is messed up that they are taking credit for the map.<br />Them playing on the map shouldn't be a big deal though
Stop with the fucking necros to get your post count up.