Sign in to follow this  
Lesbian Dad

***Attention all UV Members***

Dear members of the Undead Vengeance Community,

UV has created a profile on GameTracker, a place where clans can interact, track server activity and stats. You now need to create an account on GameTracker and apply to our clan on this site.

I am writing to inform members of UV that Phoenix2 would like you to register on this site, and then apply to join the Undead Vengeance Community on GameTracker. This is mandatory for all clan members and higher-ups. Regulars, or non-clan-members may also apply to join this, your rank will be "Regular" once you are accepted.

By doing so, you're not rejoining UV but simply giving a more public presence of your position in our clan at Gametracker.

Apply at http://www.gametracker.com/clan/undead_vengeance/

Thank you for your cooperation,

Lesbian Dad

Guest Phoenix2

Thanks for writing the thread for me, lol. I was just too busy to write one, so thanks Lesbian. It was appreciated.

Everybody please do what he says, I wanna get everybody that is active on our servers and forum, that is affiliated in UV some way, to join this GameTracker Community.

Thanks guys,

P2

Guest Phoenix2

Thanks guys. Be sure to make this topic aware to other uv members on your xfire/steam friends list, or the ones in game that rarely check the forum. We want to get a steady roster going with this.

Guest Fohacidal
Thanks for writing the thread for me, lol. I was just too busy to write one, so thanks Lesbian. It was appreciated.

Everybody please do what he says, I wanna get everybody that is active on our servers and forum, that is affiliated in UV some way, to join this GameTracker Community.

Thanks guys,

P2

I SEE SOME ADV/JCS FORSHADOWING RIGHT THERE!!!

Oh applied!

Guest Phoenix2
i shuld apply right?

Sure, but its not required for non-uv members. You would be ranked as a "Fan" on the member list.

Sure, but its not required for non-uv members. You would be ranked as a "Fan" on the member list.

well im gonna apply at some point so my as well get on this

Dear members of the Undead Vengeance Community,

UV has created a profile on GameTracker, a place where clans can interact, track server activity and stats. You now need to create an account on GameTracker and apply to our clan on this site.

I am writing to inform members of UV that Phoenix2 would like you to register on this site, and then apply to join the Undead Vengeance Community on GameTracker. This is mandatory for all clan members and higher-ups. Regulars, or non-clan-members may also apply to join this, your rank will be "Regular" once you are accepted.

By doing so, you're not rejoining UV but simply giving a more public presence of your position in our clan at Gametracker.

Apply at http://www.gametracker.com/clan/undead_vengeance/

Thank you for your cooperation,

Lesbian Dad

Thanks guys,

P2

This is a great way to weed out who is active and who isn't... purge anyone not registered after 2 weeks?

i read in the requirements that i would if i apply on those sites before i am a clan member u guys wont let me on hte sites