Sign in to follow this  
Swed

I met Destin in HS Ranked

this game looks gayer than pokemon

inb4downvotes

Eh. 

It's a card game, which instantly makes it based off of Luck. 

However, because it's Blizzard, they've made it "fair" enough so that you can still win, even if you get "worse" cards.

It's a fun game and I definitely recommend it.

However, everyone gets their own opinion.

Also, I'm currently baking cookies, and you don't get to eat any :D

Played it for a couple months, but it started to get kind of stale.. What it needs is some more variation ( albeit that is the point of Naxx), but I still don't think it will be on the same level as say, Magic, anytime soon.

Played it for a couple months, but it started to get kind of stale.. What it needs is some more variation ( albeit that is the point of Naxx), but I still don't think it will be on the same level as say, Magic, anytime soon.

Except its already more popular than magic.

Wow that is so much evidence. Good job there man. I had no idea one source that counts nothing except viewers was so important.

Also. Should clarify whether you just mean online mtg or also adding people that play mtg irl.

On topic: hunter

Edited by Joscal

Wow that is so much evidence. Good job there man. I had no idea one source that counts nothing except viewers was so important.

Also. Should clarify whether you just mean online mtg or also adding people that play mtg irl.

On topic: hunter

I think the game physically and virtually has less fans than hearthstone.

Viewer count is pretty solid evidence that a game has more fans.

To add, I never really said the game is BETTER than magic, I just said it has more fans... Its advertised really really well.

Edited by Seán

I think the game physically and virtually has less fans than hearthstone.

Viewer count is pretty solid evidence that a game has more fans.

To add, I never really said the game is BETTER than magic, I just said it has more fans... Its advertised really really well.

Fans of a virtual card game are more likely to be drawn to the online viewing format than fans of an actual, get your hands on it card game - I get that there is a Magic game for PC, but I'd wager by and large a majority of Magic players are still playing handheld. There are way too many factors to make a sweeping generalization like that.

Also lol ur gay irl i bet

Fans of a virtual card game are more likely to be drawn to the online viewing format than fans of an actual, get your hands on it card game - I get that there is a Magic game for PC, but I'd wager by and large a majority of Magic players are still playing handheld. There are way too many factors to make a sweeping generalization like that.

Also lol ur gay irl i bet

Yeah cant wait to play magic with the only 2 kids who play it in my 50000 student univeristy.

[common sense needed]

first of all, a magic tourney goes on twitch? few thousand

a hearthstone tourney goes on twitch? 100k viewers.

hm, i wonder whats more popular?

http://blog.twitch.tv/2014/06/top-twitch-games-for-may-2014/

I agree with you that the marketing of the game was outstanding. I just personally don't feel that the game currently has enough complexity to hold my interest. I'm nowhere near a top tier player, but it's interesting to see that a lot of the pros are taking a break as well until naxx releases.

Maybe I ruined card games for myself because I used to play magic, I don't know. Just my 2 cents.