Sign in to follow this  
ROFL

Brazil vs Germany

I literally just started by saying I'm happy brazil was losing because of the way the government had treated the protests and was corrupt.i just gave a reason I was happy at the outcome. You and Seabagz made it a fight without even knowing the situation beforehand

because you're just trying to look like a smartass by saying "lol fuck the government!1!!"

because you're just trying to look like a smartass by saying "lol fuck the government!1!!"

No. I expressed an opinion. I know in your sad butt hurt little mind any opinion of mine is the wrong one and "retarded" as you so eloquently put it. But please. When you're going to come in and argue with me about these sort of things. And least know something about what you're arguing with me about before you come and call me out. I doubt you even knew about the protests or deaths before you read this. And if you did It was from accidentally reading a headline or overhearing a news broadcast

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

like you come into this thread just to post your very smart remark about how the world cup isn't worth it

Brazil spent a few hundred million on a stadium they will only use 4 times. He has a point.

Edited by n2fwa

how exactly does brazil lose money hosting this event? they get partial proceeds from the world cup as well as 10000000% tourism profits from all the people coming in and buying a ton of crap, dont forget to mention all those stickers the foreigners are crazy about, that brings the country a ton of money as well. people get tear gassed cause they protest for retarded causes that dont make sense just like your argument.

Read my last post. Brazil spent so much money on these stadiums they will only use a few times when the money should be spent on things like education and infrastructure. Sure they will make some money back, but the World Cup is known causing issues with money spent by the host governments.

People don't usually riot without a reason, but not always. They are rioting because the outrageous amount of money being spent on stadiums, that I'm sure will bring in millions or dollars, when money should be spent otherwise.

FIFA is pretty corrupt too. The World Cup is supposed to be taking place in Qatar in 2022. During the process of choosing which country should host it, Qatar scored in the top 3 worst in every category they look at, but spent the most money on hosting the FIFA officials and allegedly bribed them.

Edited by n2fwa

Read my last post. Brazil spent so much money on these stadiums they will only use a few times when the money should be spent on things like education and infrastructure. Sure they will make some money back, but the World Cup is known causing issues with money spent by the host governments.

To follow up on this.... this is by far my favorite argument on Fifa in Brazil.. Really dont have a bias towards either sides as I'm not a big fan of soccer. 

Yeah okay whatever go become a politician but the point is this is a thread about the actual game and it's really not necessary for you to share your opinion here

You really are an idiot. 

Sean...just stop. You're holding a grudge like a teenage girl.

Later Brazil, you will be missed. Feel bad for the goalkeeper because you can't put the blame completely on him. Brazil relied on two players throughout the world cup, not how a team should be.

EDIT: I love that it's not me arguing with people in threads anymore. 

Edited by Rayne

lmfao rayne im an idiot and i dont even give a shit

<---badass

I love this reply more than anything, really not sarcastic.

But you're still an idiot xD.