Sign in to follow this  
ROFL

Brazil vs Germany

I don't watch soccer. Not a fan myself. But I find this funny considering how much money Brazil spent on these games for "national pride" despite protests against the excessive spending that ended up with the government tear gassing their own people. Brazil seems to have done pretty well up to this game but it's still kinda funny to me

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Brazil is getting fucked so hard. God I am so embarrassed because of our team. Now Germany's just toying with them. I'm probably gonna start watching football or something after this game.

like you come into this thread just to post your very smart remark about how the world cup isn't worth it

I didn't say it isn't worth it. I just said Brazil spent shit tons of money on unnecessary things when their own people were begging for that money to go towards helping their standard of living. I think those politicians who ordered the protesters to be tear gassed are probably feeling pretty dumb right now

Yeah okay whatever go become a politician but the point is this is a thread about the actual game and it's really not necessary for you to share your opinion here

Yeah okay whatever go become a politician but the point is this is a thread about the actual game and it's really not necessary for you to share your opinion here

The thread was starting by rofl making fun of brazil? So if I was just all "lol OMG brazil so bad Germany rules" that would be fine?

The thread was starting by rofl making fun of brazil? So if I was just all "lol OMG brazil so bad Germany rules" that would be fine?

it's not even making fun of them. it's discussing the match and yeah, if you said something like "rip Brazil go Germany" that would be more appropriate than your stupid comment

it's not even making fun of them. it's discussing the match and yeah, if you said something like "rip Brazil go Germany" that would be more appropriate than your stupid comment

I gave my reason why I'm happy brazil is losing. Showing that I've kept up on the current events over there dosent make it a stupid comment. Getting pissed I wasn't just a bandwagon "lol brazil sucks" person is immature. Also Noone here is even discussing the match any further than "brazil can't do shit Germany goalie is good"