Sign in to follow this  
ROFL

Brazil vs Germany

I gave my reason why I'm happy brazil is losing. Showing that I've kept up on the current events over there dosent make it a stupid comment. Getting pissed I wasn't just a bandwagon "lol brazil sucks" person is immature. Also Noone here is even discussing the match any further than "brazil can't do shit Germany goalie is good"

there is no" lol brazil sucks " bandwagon. no one in this thread ever said that. posting here just to show that you've" kept up with the current events " just makes you a douche to me

Dude everyone is joking about brazil losing so bad. I didn't literally mean people are saying brazil sucks. I meant that's the sentiment. I never said that I posted just to show off. I said that's knowing what I do is why I'm happy they are losing. You gotta chill and stop getting mad when people show a little bit of actual knowledge that you don't have

I didn't say it isn't worth it. I just said Brazil spent shit tons of money on unnecessary things when their own people were begging for that money to go towards helping their standard of living. I think those politicians who ordered the protesters to be tear gassed are probably feeling pretty dumb right now

your arguments are always the most retarded shit i ever read and i literally get a headache reading it because its so fucking retarded

your arguments are always the most retarded shit i ever read and i literally get a headache reading it because its so fucking retarded

I fail to see how that is retarded in anyway. Tell me how it is or I'm just going to assume you look for posts of mine to call retarded

I fail to see how that is retarded in anyway. Tell me how it is or I'm just going to assume you look for posts of mine to call retarded

how exactly does brazil lose money hosting this event? they get partial proceeds from the world cup as well as 10000000% tourism profits from all the people coming in and buying a ton of crap, dont forget to mention all those stickers the foreigners are crazy about, that brings the country a ton of money as well. people get tear gassed cause they protest for retarded causes that dont make sense just like your argument.

Edited by Seán

how exactly does brazil lose money hosting this event? they get partial proceeds from the world cup as well as 10000000% tourism profits from all the people coming in and buying a ton of crap, dont forget to mention all those stickers the foreigners are crazy about, that brings the country a ton of money as well. people get tear gassed cause they protest for retarded causes that dont make sense just like your argument.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/picturegalleries/worldnews/10133833/Brazil-World-Cup-protests-teenager-dies-as-a-million-people-take-to-the-streets.html?image=0

The government dosent make all money back. Corrupt politicians were siphoning off money also. Brazil spent money it didn't have and tear gassed thousands of people when they protested it. That's why I'm happy brazil lost so bad because now some of those politicians might end up in the public spotlight and be held accountable. I've followed this shit since it started so please stop looking for excuses to call me retarded

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

not even gonna read the article, looking at the title, some kid died because he protested a bunch of football games and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. linking this to me doesnt mean shit compared to what's going on in israel. why dont you argue about something real like 3 teenagers killed by god knows who (hamas probs) oh and dont forget rockets pounding the country too. 

you always try to act like you're a fucking smart guy but really you bring up really shitty fucking points

Edited by Seán

not even gonna read the article, looking at the title, some kid died because he protested a bunch of football games and was in the wrong place at the wrong time. linking this to me doesnt mean shit compared to what's going on in israel. why dont you argue about something real like 3 teenagers dying by god knows who (hamas probs) oh and dont forget rockets pounding the country too.

you always try to act like you're a fucking smart guy but really you bring up really shitty fucking points

I read about the Israel stuff to. But that's not what this argument is about. Kids died because the government over there is so fucked up they would tear gas people and shoot rubber bullets instead of actually listening to legitimate complaints against government corruption.

Trying to change the topic by asking why I'm not talking about the Israel stuff here is just fucking weird

I read about the Israel stuff to. But that's not what this argument is about. Kids died because the government over there is so fucked up they would tear gas people and shoot rubber bullets instead of actually listening to legitimate complaints against government corruption

can you explain exactly what this has to do with a the world cup being hosted in brazil? maybe you should get on a plane over there and wave your hands infront of the shielded police men too 

can you explain exactly what this has to do with a the world cup being hosted in brazil? maybe you should get on a plane over there and wave your hands infront of the shielded police men too

Right because talking about protests concerning the world cup in Brazil has nothing to do with the world cup in brazil

Right because talking about protests concerning the world cup in Brazil has nothing to do with the world cup in brazil

who cares about protests during a football tournament a bunch of people complaining wont change anthig

who cares about protests during a football tournament a bunch of people complaining wont change anthig

So now your argument for why I'm retarded is "who cares". I think people being murdered by a corrupt government is a lot more important than a sports tournament.

Also it was over a million people protesting. Obviously if that many people are protesting there has to be something legitimately wrong

So now your argument for why I'm retarded is "who cares". I think people being murdered by a corrupt government is a lot more important than a sports tournament.

Also it was over a million people protesting. Obviously if that many people are protesting there has to be something legitimately wrong

the government isnt murdering people. the police are murdering people. get your facts straight. and the whole reason i brought it up was because i think arguing about useless protests and people dying because they commit too much and think nothing will happen is stupid since this thread is about the brazil vs germany game not the fucking protests

Edited by Seán

the government isnt murdering people. the police are murdering people. get your facts straight.

There's no difference over there. Who the hell do you think gave the order to attack the protestors? You can't even come up with an argument so you're just nitpicking little shit like that. I wasn't even arguing I simply said that's why Im glad brazil is losing. Then Seabagz took offense without actually even knowing the situation. And now you're here starting it up again calling me retarded for expressing an opinion based on legitimate facts

There's no difference over there. Who the hell do you think gave the order to attack the protestors? You can't even come up with an argument so you're just nitpicking little shit like that

im nitpicking it because its ridiculous to be talking about in this thread. thats why its retarded. once again: this thread is about the MATCH not about your propaganda

im nitpicking it because its ridiculous to be talking about in this thread. thats why its retarded. once again: this thread is about the MATCH not about your propaganda

I literally just started by saying I'm happy brazil was losing because of the way the government had treated the protests and was corrupt.i just gave a reason I was happy at the outcome. You and Seabagz made it a fight without even knowing the situation beforehand