Sign in to follow this  
Ch.

Ch. Says Hi.

Heyyyyooooo.

Doing an introduction shoutout thread! My name is "Ch."(People always call me sugar or sugarfree due to group tag) in game and a few or many of you might know/recognize me from the surf server, and Yes the surf server still lives. I play there extremely often as I've recently broke the Top 10 on the server. I've been on and off on the server since it first came out to GO as I remember there was a reset to the rpg plugin a few years ago? Fab and Craig and I go way back! 

I'm 19 years old and live in Canada! Vancouver to be exact, I could say I'm in college but I'm not haha

I thoroughly enjoy waffles and big booty bitches.

Stoping by to say high as I've just made a forum account and one of the staff members suggested I do so as I believe that I've helped him out. If anyone wants to play with me shoot me a FR and we can do whatever, I play around on the Sg servers even though Jb has been a little bit different since I last played it in css.

SINCERELY (CAPS INTENDED)

Ch.

post-36499-0-74104800-1404291638_thumb.p

Realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly chill guy. Worth talking to if any of you run into him

Also welcome, man!

Glad to see some surf guys coming our way, may give me a reason to get back on!

As previously stated, check out the ZE server, the rest suck in comparison...

Welcome.