Sign in to follow this  
fps_trucka

Alien Versus Predator Event! (Zombie Escape)

the ones you spawn with in the beginning

Yes, that would be default. P250 is not one of them. Default pistols are Glock, P2000, and USP.

You forgot to hold tab dummy. How are we supposed to tell you were the only survivor.

This is how it's done:

Sole Survivor: only CT to survive a round

https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/585x366q90/840/5e9o.jpg

I mean you could kinda still tell because there weren't that many people. I was also very excited and I wasn't thinking.

Winners will be announced soon! Look for this comment to be edited with the winners.

First Place!

[M]eme=3[Music|On]

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Payday2

Second Place!

Jayy

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Bioshock infinite

Third Place!

Gallantmon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Magicka!

Fourth Place!

Minjou

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Custom title!

Fifth Place!

Papaya

Sixth Place!

Bob

Seventh 

Pip-lup

Edited by fps_trucka

I only really felt like going for default pistol kill achievement but I keep buying the P250 or duallies out of habit. Also, even if we could stack players, doesn't cs go only let you stack two people? I think the third one just slides off.

I only really felt like going for default pistol kill achievement but I keep buying the P250 or duallies out of habit. Also, even if we could stack players, doesn't cs go only let you stack two people? I think the third one just slides off.

This was the case in cs:s although if you squeeze yourself into the corner and keep moving (slightly) it has always been possible. It's just extremely difficult. It's easier when you have a ledge to drop off onto their heads as opposed to forming the ladder from the floor up. 

Sign in to follow this