Sign in to follow this  
Hay0ger.Tonee

Osu Channel

I am a frequent osu player and I would like it if there was an osu channel on the Teamspeak. 

Please :D

If you need proof that I am not bad then just watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79iqFH846Fk&list=UUqMaLQXgT4OYFHZatiVbcLQ

Edited by Tonee Chickwan

I use a tablet + stylus and my keyboard

Sorry I'm not impressed then. No offence but its just so much easier to play with the tablet. Nice video but considering how easy that is for you go for something difficult like pretender by infected mushrooms etc

Sorry I'm not impressed then. No offence but its just so much easier to play with the tablet. Nice video but considering how easy that is for you go for something difficult like pretender by infected mushrooms etc

Honestly that is pretty hard for me even with a Tablet, I have only been playing for like 2 months. So I am still kinda bad compared to people like Cookiezi or WubWoofWolf

I dont fucking understand anime or this stupid osu game.

fuck you too buddy

p.s. tablet is cheating

p.s.2 we don't need a channel, there are like twenty unused channels on TS already

Edited by Name

That's about the extent of my skill, set to the commentary of Knox, TurtleFrenzy and Wave playing Starbound, because I'm bad at recording

That's about the extent of my skill, set to the commentary of Knox, TurtleFrenzy and Wave playing Starbound, because I'm bad at recording

Very long song.. But what star difficulty is it? Also if all your spinners are like the ones at 48 then you have got a problem lol

Well I am downloading it now so we will see if I can do it.

Edited by Tonee Chickwan

This is even worse than asking for a Runescape channel.

HEY! You watch your fucking gabba boi! 

Tonee...I can't believe you asked for this, you've got iron cohoones I'll give you that.

Still fucking stupid though. 

EDIT: This game looks fucking shit too Tonee you scrub. 

Edited by Rayne

HEY! You watch your fucking gabba boi! 

Tonee...I can't believe you asked for this, you've got iron cohoones I'll give you that.

Still fucking stupid though. 

EDIT: This game looks fucking shit too Tonee you scrub. 

fuck you too then....

Very long song.. But what star difficulty is it? Also if all your spinners are like the ones at 48 then you have got a problem lol

Well I am downloading it now so we will see if I can do it.

The song is Emotional Skyscraper- World's end. With the new difficulty system, it is 5 stars which is fairly impressive especially considering the length of the song which is 6 minutes long.

The song is Emotional Skyscraper- World's end. With the new difficulty system, it is 5 stars which is fairly impressive especially considering the length of the song which is 6 minutes long.

Yeah I looked it up through the video and downloaded it. It is pretty hard I got about a minute through then died xD.