Sign in to follow this  
68Beetle

Multiplicity of Beetles

Hey guys, Im Beetle.

I have played in excess of 1k hours of css, though that doesn't mean I am good at anything :rolleyes:  I currently play exclusively on the bhop server.  sG 200tic 4lyfe. Never put in the time to learn any of the mods except ZE, which seems too much like camping to me lel.

I have had several account over the past few years, so I also go by 68Beetle, volksjeep, 78Turbobrick, and most recently 71Beetle.  Each name corresponds to a vehicle I own, and I have another thread aboot the brick here >>http://www.joinsg.net/topic/60899-so-i-got-a-free-car/.  As you can tell, I am big into cars, and my most recently was a mechanic at a Volvo dealer for a few years.

Im regular on the server, so I am friends with Blub, Agrippa, Raging, and Drama jr, to start.

Edited by 68Beetle

How can ZE seem too much like camping to you? The name of the mod is zombie escape...is quite pain painstakingly obvious that this involves ALOT of running...

Regardless, welcome I guess...

How can ZE seem too much like camping to you? The name of the mod is zombie escape...is quite pain painstakingly obvious that this involves ALOT of running...

Besides voodoo and defense you run to the doors and hump them. Sounds like camping to me unless you actually defend. Anyway, welcome to the forums, rare bhop player.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

The last time I played ZE was a long time ago in a far away server (in css) with unlimited ammo, and the CT that lasted the longest was always the one that found a hidey hole with one entrance and would spray constantly. Ill check out the sg server, heard good things about it...

Edited by 68Beetle

ZE is

Ive just been informed that the Zombie mod I played was actually ZM, not ZE. Learn something new everyday.

If you were talking about zm I understand why you would think that's boring. ZM oftentimes comes down to whoever doesn't get their cade ruined by noobs and zs wait until the round is over. ZE however can be as fun and/or intense as you want it to be. There's a zm/ze server which gives 200 ammo for all guns which is crazy for ze. sG server has different (better) knockback, less ammo, and is unfotunately less populated despite being objectively superior. Come play with us some time.