Sign in to follow this  
The Doctor Zed

What racism means to me.

It wasn't really any of the people who changed their name's fault. Zed was screaming telling everyone to change their name to something racist, then gave them a freeday. I was waiting for him to post this because he should be the only one to be punished for this.

Also, kicking half the server would not be good for the server population. Most of them changed their names back after that round anyways.

Edited by Piplup

It wasn't really any of the people who changed their name's fault. Zed was screaming telling everyone to change their name to something racist, then gave them a freeday. I was waiting for him to post this because he should be the only one to be punished for this.

Also, kicking half the server would not be good for the server population. Most of them changed their names back after that round anyways.

You will not put blame on me for something you instigated.  "Im not gonna change my name so i can report you zed", dishonorable, to say the least.

Edited by The Doctor Zed

giphy.gif

dY5oM1S.gif

Considering it's apparently sh*tpost sunday, i doubt any action will be taken. Now where's Dogs when you need him?

You failed to stop a mass loop hole uprising.

Step down.

Still not as bad as zed thinking I was hacking. <br /><br />Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk<br /><br />

I don't think there really is a problem. It was just a joke that lasted for one round. I doubt anyone was actually offended.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk