Sign in to follow this  
camelFun

Request Your Badge

I need a badge that says Legend.  Preferably hot pink.  Jason needs it too.

I had actually intended to make that once before. Actually, I think I made a concept of it last year, but it was agreed that it would be redundant seeing as you don't really leave the Legend group on the forum.

Sup, not sure if this is the right place for this.... but i've made a donation before for $15 and i  had a donor badge and now i dont have a donor heart badge thing. Is this the right place to request it back? 

No. That's automated so idk why you don't have it. HIt up Ctark with a PM.

Made a map wanted the hammer badge for having a map on the server 

roMSY8T.png?1

Honestly the hammer badge shouldn't even be on there. I made it 2+ years ago before I was even in Staff. I'm surprised people like it so I might as well allow people to have it now yeah? I'll update the original post later. In the meantime, if any map creators out there see this post and want one, just provide proof and ezpz. Also, if your map is shit and was removed, you won't get one unless you've made other maps that are currently on the server.

need arcade champ badge

CheatEngine pls!

what happened to donor badges?

my heart!  :wub:

Dunno about that one. It's all in the secondary groups for donators. You'd have to ask Ctark or Eddy or something.

SO Badge please and thank you c:

Done.

Also, you can now request a Secret Santa badge. The usual proof will be required, just hit me up in this thread.

SECRET_SANTA_BADGE_v2.gif