Sign in to follow this  
ATG_AGENT

Open question about arms.

So i know this isn't the proper place to ask, online, gaming forum, but i would just like some input, thoughts and general new outlook on this issue. For years, i would randomly get what i call "dead arms" Where one or both my arms would feel dead. Now by dead, its hard to explain but i will try: Numb arms, not fully numb but enough, slight tingling in the fingers. The arms would react and move slow to my commands. Sometimes they would just outright not listen to my commands. They feel extremely sluggish and just all around - dead - while still being able to move them normally. This can last for 1 week to over 2-3 months at times.

While i can still use the mouse fine for general use, or even to play a bit of csgo - if i want to be competitive at all, or even try to properly aim my arm just wont let me. The overall "deadness" of the arm and lack of preciseness makes it impossible to play properly. Now what brings this up is it is once again back, one of the reasons i am on less then i usually am so i thought i would just come here, explain it a bit and see what you guys say.

Thoughts? Ideas? Questions? Jokes? Anything?

what the fuck, we fucking hate people

I never said we handled matters well, professionally, or correctly - just that we handle them. In all truthfulness i expected some to have a few good jokes, we all have a laugh, and maybe get 1-2 insightful responses that might help.

I'd see a doctor as stated as soon as possible, it could be poor circulation which over the long term can cause permanent damage to the heart and tissues that are not receiving the blood flow it needs.

Honestly man, if it lasted a minute or two, that's one thing, but you said it lasts weeks?  Jesus fuck go see a doctor. 

I never thought of it as a big deal like you guys are, was just something i lived with when it happened. Didn't think it is/was a problem worth seeing the doctor for. Its not a complete loss of my arms as i am using them now to type. They just feel numb and are not working properly. I checked out that webmd thing and it did not help. Though i guess i should be going to check the doctor sometime soon.

Edited by ATG_AGENT

holy shit did you think this was normal or something. if im bleeding out of my penis everytime i ejaculate i dont just live with it i go see a doctor

Now if that ever happened to me im sure i wouldn't think that was normal.

While yes i agree in that, i thought it would be better to bring it here cause sG handles all matters.

what the fuck? I wouldn't trust sG to make me dinner, much less take medical advice from these idiots.

what the fuck? I wouldn't trust sG to make me dinner, much less take medical advice from these idiots.

But they always deliver something.

Edited by ATG_AGENT