Sign in to follow this  
Bob Ross Zombie

Adjusting paidmin

I have to admit, I'm a paidmin and I even see a lot of other people abusing their powers, I try not to abuse mine but half the paidmins don't even know the rules.

Snitches don't get stitches here. You find em you tell us and then we'll put you in witness protection

Paidmins do abuse a lot but come on everyone does who is admin at some point. Like I see a paidmin rocket all at the end and get kicked and stuff then 5 min later a SO or something does and everyone laughs I understand hes higher up but still. It would be nice to see maybe a slight training for them so there not dumb all the time also make sure they know the rules..... 

Edited by Mr.Narwhal

Paidmins do abuse a lot but come on everyone does who is admin at some point. Like I see a paidmin rocket all at the end and get kicked and stuff then 5 min later a SO or something does and everyone laughs I understand hes higher up but still. It would be nice to see maybe a slight training for them so there not dumb all the time also make sure they know the rules.....

Rocketing/slaying/burning at the end of a map is a tradition and it's not much abuse since the game is over. Also aren't you new?

Edited by Bob Ross' Zombie

Most SOs get respect from people and people sometimes don't mind it (I don't do it faggots) but paidmins are complete fags that need punishment, I find it annoying when anyone does it though

#fuckdapolice

I think that Community Admin should get higher immunity over paidmens. -> Then us community admins could deal with de abooserz without having to gather evidence and report it on the fourms.

I agree. 

I agree.

I second this notion. Makes no sense that someone who has paid money has the same level of power as someone who has been here for a couple years.

I second this notion. Makes no sense that someone who has paid money has the same level of power as someone who has been here for a couple years.

More power*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also agree with community admins having a bit more power then paid admins or atleast the same. I find it very annoying when I see a paid admin do something wrong and i tell them to slay urself and they just ignore me. And can you please make it so when admins chat there is a symbol showing if the admin is paying or a community admin. Literally everyone in JB thinks im a paid admin and start saying oh look another paid admin thinking he knows rules and they don't think the rules i am telling them are true because they want to hear it from a SO or Staff member. I feel like we aren't welcome at all in our own servers. 

I think we'd benefit from a plugin (if possible) that allows you to report an admin in a similar fashion to reporting bugs in WC3...

We're never going to be able to change the fact that admin is freely (well not really) available to everybody, but if the aboose is as bad as people are making out (obviously isn't because otherwise we'd see lots of complaint threads right?) it would be a lot better for players to be able to report an admin to an SO or a staff member straight off the bat. 

At least then we can deal with the problem right away instead of allowing the paidmin to aboose until somebody eventually comes on to do anything about it. 

I think we'd benefit from a plugin (if possible) that allows you to report an admin in a similar fashion to reporting bugs in WC3...

We're never going to be able to change the fact that admin is freely (well not really) available to everybody, but if the aboose is as bad as people are making out (obviously isn't because otherwise we'd see lots of complaint threads right?) it would be a lot better for players to be able to report an admin to an SO or a staff member straight off the bat. 

At least then we can deal with the problem right away instead of allowing the paidmin to aboose until somebody eventually comes on to do anything about it. 

not all complaints are public, a fraction of all reports are sent directly to staff with evidence, cause snitches get stitches and what not.

makes it simple 

when a player buy Admin 

he gets a mail back from staff, that his admin now works. 

in the mail says short our basic rules about admin abuse. 

Plus some basic command to help the new Admin to use his admin

Thank you for supporting our clan by buying Admin

Here is some Info for you.

If you have any questions about using the Admin commands contact Staff / SO, and they will help you as best they can

Admin commands 

! kick "playername" 

! beacon "playername" 

! slay "playername" 

"respawn" playername "

Admin speak "@ TEXT" 

! freeze "playername" 

! Brun "playername" 

! mute "playername" 

! vote "TEXT" "x" "yes" "no"

! ban "player name" "reason" "time" 

""warring"", abuse of your admin, can have major consequences

let there be a basic mail you send around to all the new pay admins

and finally, make pay admins so they can not  target ranks Admins, it will be fair

Edited by Firefighter_DK

makes it simple 

when a player buy Admin 

he gets a mail back from staff, that his admin now works. 

in the mail says short our basic rules about admin abuse. 

Plus some basic command to help the new Admin to use his admin

Admin commands 

! kick "playername" 
! beacon "playername" 
! slay "playername" 
"respawn" playername "
Admin speak "@ TEXT" 
! freeze "playername" 
! Brun "playername" 
! mute "playername" 
! vote "TEXT" "x" "yes" "no"
! ban "player name" "reason" "time" 

""warring"", abuse of your admin, can have major consequences

and finally, make pay admins so they can not  target ranks Admins, it will be fair

I think this is the best idea yet.