Sign in to follow this  
fontaine

New Bug/Issue Tracker

While rebuilding ZE I thought it might be a good idea if we had an issue tracker. Rather than having to sift through random threads spread out over various forums, a bug/issue tracker with categories for each of our servers would be more productive. From here our users can easily post bugs they encounter and comment on other reports. We can then sort them in terms of status (confirmed, fixing, etc.) and severity (minor bug, game-breaking, etc.). Since we have several people that work on stuff over different servers, this will make it easier for us to keep track and actually know what still needs to be fixed.

You can access the bug tracker from the menu on the top or through this link: http://www.joinsg.net/tracker/

Please let me know (besides SOs) if you would like to help moderate the tracker. You would mainly help with confirming bugs that people post and/or categorizing them based on severity. And clearing the trash/trolling :)

So from now on, NO MORE POSTING BUGS ON THE FORUMS. Use the tracker. 

Kappa

I would like to help

for some reason when I open it on my phone it show only white so was wonder if that can be fix

I would like to help

for some reason when I open it on my phone it show only white so was wonder if that can be fix

Sign in to follow this