Sign in to follow this  
Broseidon

Facing Directions

Can we please make a rule that if the warden is saying to face a direction, they cant just say, for example, "face south", they have to say "Face the direction south". Many people, cts and ts alike confuse this for "face cells". This usually gets people freekilled and frustrated.

As an example, just now, Crobat was warden and he said to "unstack and freeze and face cell". With his accent, i thought he was saying "south" because when he says it, to me, they sound exactly the same. Of course, i got killed but i didn't make a big deal out of it and it led me to make this.

I think if we added this rule that it would reduce freekilling and frustration on the server.

it's shit like this that really kills the server for me, why is it that t's need every fucking order spelled out word for word as if you were 3 years old and knew nothing at all?

What im saying is that it would help because a lot of players have strong accents, and like with Crobat, i could hear no difference between when he said the words "cell" and "south"

Even though I do notice some frustration about this order, people should know how to use the compass provided on their mini-map. 

Also, if you're unsure about an order, you know you can ask warden for a repeat ( or ask other guards that might understand the orders given to the prisoners).  ;)

it's shit like this that really kills the server for me, why is it that t's need every fucking order spelled out word for word as if you were 3 years old and knew nothing at all?

Overreaction. South and Cell need to be clarified because it is difficult to hear the distinction in most orders especially with certain wardens. I think it would be a good idea to have a rule at least clarifying south versus cell.

Those saying ask for a repeat I have had many wardens say the repeat so fast you still cannot hear if they said south or cell and they usually will ignore chat and refuse to clarify to get a bunch of kills.

I think the problem lies in the fact wardens(Read:No-Balls) can't articulate their words

Sally sells shells by the cells on the south shore

Edited by Leave The World Behind

Overreaction. South and Cell need to be clarified because it is difficult to hear the distinction in most orders especially with certain wardens. I think it would be a good idea to have a rule at least clarifying south versus cell.

Those saying ask for a repeat I have had many wardens say the repeat so fast you still cannot hear if they said south or cell and they usually will ignore chat and refuse to clarify to get a bunch of kills.

Thanks Shadow, this is what i was trying to say but i guess i didnt explain good enough

There really doesn't need to be a rule for this. if the repeat is not articulated enough to be understood, this person should not be warden. 

I think the problem lies in the fact wardens(Read:No-Balls) can't articulate their words

I'd say most of the times the wardens are killwhores or wardens with accents and have nothing to do with being a no balls.

if they arent giving clear orders and refusing to give clear repeats then they should be slayed/restricted

Edited by BananaPeelz

there are rules already in place to force warden to be understood just like everyone else has said, so why should we add another rule that will simply making wardening that much more annoying? also how am i over reacting? at least once every two weeks we have someone who wants a new rule added because of the wording of an order or some other dumb shit.

I'd suggest overriding the player-selected store title with "massive faggot" for anyone that kills a T for facing a different way when coming out of cells.

I'd suggest overriding the player-selected store title with "massive faggot" for anyone that kills a T for facing a different way when coming out of cells.

i thought that freekilling has always been allowed on the servers though?????

and I thought being a massive faggot required for playing jb.

Edited by JeeCe

Even though I do notice some frustration about this order, people should know how to use the compass provided on their mini-map.

Also, if you're unsure about an order, you know you can ask warden for a repeat ( or ask other guards that might understand the orders given to the prisoners). ;)

this literally has nothing to do with players not knowing about their compass.

Well I have no suggestion, port Wc3 races and let Wc3 destroy the wardens that cannot be understood.

Yes, let a Shadow Lurker sit in the corner every map and kill retard wardens xD

Yes, let a Shadow Lurker sit in the corner every map and kill retard wardens xD

The occasional zombie or suicide explosion that takes out everyone as well.

I agree. This same shit happened last night. The warden was asked to repeat after mumbling and articulated clearly up until the last part to "face cells" which resulted in a few free kills. This stupid killwhoring shit needs to stop.

Edited by Faptastic