Sign in to follow this  
Wave

JB Event [May 9th - May 15th] [EXTENDED TO MAY 17th]

Jailbreak Event 

May 9th-15th 2014 EXTENDED TO MAY 17TH 

It's been almost a year since the last JB Event, and i'm pleased to announce that with the help of IherdCow's, a new JB event is here!

JB has had a surge in population ever since winter. So to thank all of you who play on our servers we will be hosting an event for prizes. (Exclusive In-Game Titles, Credits, and Games)

SO's and Staff are also eligible to earn prizes.

The prizes will be handed out in a raffle 

The only way to be entered into the raffle is to complete 3 or more achievements.

Please submit any achievements by pming Demos or Screenshots to either Me or Iherdcows on the forums.

We will also be bringing back an old map. Flooded Tower.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THE FOLLOWING

• Abuse the RTV system to change the map. Everyone deserves a fair chance at the achievements. 
  • Abusing your admin.
  • Loopholing to the recieve achievements
  • ANY acts of favoritism 

Doing any of the above will get you Disqualified from the event.

TO EARN ACHIEVEMENTS THESE PREREQUISITES MUST BE MET

• Have an Account on the forums, and have your steam ID linked to your forum account
  • There must be a minimum of 20 people on the server
  • Any pm's received after the event ends will not be accepted. 
  • Not be banned from the server/forums during the event.

Be sure to send all of the achievements in one big message rather than 1 message per achievement.

Here are the achievements:

1. Don’t pull the trigger in I BET YOU WONT PULL THAT TRIGGER. IherdCows/DetectiveNomNoms must be running the game. - Wuss out. (Must have Cow/Noms to back you up)
  2. Ct’s win shel with a majority wins [Must be on CT team] (6 wins.) – Impossible (Screenshot)
  3. Play on the map cs_office. – The Aftermath. (Screenshot)
  4. Kill five CT’s in one round as a rebelling T. - Almost as good as Wind.exe (Demo/Screenshot) 
  5. Win a round as a CT with no casualties. - CT efficiency. (Screenshot)
  6. Get four MVP in one map. - Motherfuckin In Charge (As suggested by Eddy.) (Screenshot)
  7. Play shel and ivannsisafaggot after one another, you must play 10 rounds of one map to receive credit. - Pissing off Sean (Demo/Screenshot)
  8. Win the round in two minutes as a CT (By 18:00) – Icop’ed (Screenshot)
  9. Stay in your cell for the entire round and receive lr. – The Lucky Ctark. (DEMO)
  10. Earn every achievement in the JB event - Over Achiever 

*If you feel as though you do not have enough proof  with a screenshot/demo, ask a server officer to back the facts.

Also, please include map names when submitting demo's

If you also have questions about any of the games that are in the events, please ask me, Iherdcows, or any of the JB Server Officers.

There will also be credit trivia. 

Answer the most Trivia questions correctly, asked by either Me, or Iherdcows – JB Whiz.

~Credit Trivia~

1. Either Cows or I will be on the server to ask the server Trivia questions, the questions will be over a range of subjects.(math,history,science,etc)
  2. There will be 20 trivia questions total, each trivia question is worth 500 credits each.
  3. First person to answer each trivia question correctly will win the credits. The T/CT MUST be alive to participate in the Trivia
  4. The person who answers the most trivia questions first and correctly get's the title JB Whiz.

Prizes:

Guacamelee! - Donated by Drunkula

Duex Ex Human Revolution (Directors cut) - Donated by Drunkula 

Battlefield 3 - Gary the Snail

Mirrors Edge - Gary the Snail [Claimed by doc]

Crisis 2 - Gary the Snail

Magicka - Ctark

Dungeon Defenders + New Hero's DLC - Ctark

Goat Simulator - JeeCe

Terraria - Tortoise 

Outlast - Bulldog

Lightning Bolt AWP skin. - Anzhi [Claimed by Bananapeelz]

These Titles will also be available.

• JB Whiz- Trivia Question Winner
  • Over Achiever- Completed Every Achievement
  • Master Bowlcut - Prize picked by raffle winner. [Claimed by Knight]

ALSO FORUM BADGES!!! - This prize is only available to Community Members, Server Officers and Staff. (Thanks to Camelfun and Josh) [Claimed by Piero]

If you have any questions regarding any of the achievements or rules, either post in the thread or pm either me or cows.

Thanks 

-Wave

Special Thanks to Detective NomNoms, Eddy and Cows.

I bet wave doesn't even know how to spell event

~Renegade

Edited by Wave

Getting ONLY a disqualified from the event for bending the rules and cheating?

Fuck that. Ban them. That's a terrible example of administration.

I hereby give second post to Boondock.

Edited by Ichalvl

• There must be a minimum of 20 people on the server

I think a minimum of 20 players is way too high. Also what about players who play at midnight and later when not a lot of people are playing on? They deserve a fair chance as well, don't they?

I have a suggestion for the trivia and the I BET YOU WONT PULL THAT TRIGGER achievement, they both need a specific staff member to be present in order to play trivia or to earn an achievement. You guys wont be on at all times so again it will be unfair for those who play at a different time than you guys, so I would suggest allowing all Staff members to be able to start Trivia or to do the achievment, that way more players will be able to participate in those events. Also 20 Trivia questions spanning the course of the 7 days seems really small imo. How about 10 trivia questions each day for the event for a total of 70 trivia questions?

For the verification of achievements, why not allow SOs who were on the server at the time to verify anyone who gets the achievement? I mean yeah sure take a screenshot just in case but you should trust your SOs enough to allow them to verify just like what we did in the ZE event.

Last jb event was the EXACT days I was on vacation. Now three quarters of this event is the week I have AP exams. I have no luck when you plan these things lol and I'd have a good chance at most of those achievements. Also 20 is too high like he said. 15 is more than enough.

Edited by Ordinarygamer96

Sign in to follow this