Sign in to follow this  
MOFLSTOMP

CALLING OUT KIWI

Kawaii Kiwi Fagboy. Gotta either have a grudge or be madly in love with me to go through that many posts to negrep. sG, do we really want somebody who gets this butthurt over nothing to be SO? Should we really listen to somebody who never wears his tags in-game? Why are we letting somebody get butthurt and extend a ban to unnecessary lengths?

UBZPgGY.png

FLpXsk1.png

Kawaii, I know you secretly want to get my attention because you want the D, but I don't swing that way. Even if I did, I could do WAY better than you.

both the caller and the called are faggots, so who cares?

also just noticed mofl made this thread, funny considering he has been doing the same thing to me for the past year or so.

Edited by SpartanSakaro

I went to the bottom of the page and didn't find a disclaimer.

yea, it actually says racism is cool, as long as its not the hard n word. Even says that they're looking for somebody to make a holocaust themed jailbreak map because "lol fuck the jews".

G. No Racist Epithets - As always, any and all racial slurs used against any person or object will not be tolerated to ANY degree (e.g., calling someone "N-word" is not allowed, but saying the holocaust would've been super funny if it actually happened. fuck the jews. is totally allowed, and even encouraged.

straight from the rulebook.

Edited by JeeCe

both the caller and the called are faggots, so who cares?

also just noticed mofl made this thread, funny considering he has been doing the same thing to me for the past year or so.

To be fair, I rag on you for voting no on recruits constantly. Other than that, you coo'. Kawaii is tried and true buttmad

Edited by Moflstomp.mp3