Sign in to follow this  
Arrkham

Need some PC games to play

I want some PC games to play. They dont have to be new games either. I have alot of games but im looking for something that is easy to commit to finish. Or anything really. Recommendations?

osu is fun

osu! is fun as hell.

Just don't play against Name.

The Cat Lady (great horror game that can easily be finished.)

Contrast (2d/3d platformer. As one reviewer put it: "It's like Bioshock Infinite and Limbo had a baby with Pan's labyrinth."

Blade Kitten (2d platformer with 3d style, fairly short as well.)

Master Reboot (not entirely sure what to call it but it's interesting nonetheless.)

To The Moon (RPGMaker game but it is a good one for story.)

I would highly recommend Mount and Blade wardband or Kenshi, both are god view games where u control a squad of people, one is finished and takes place in the middle ages and has a shitton of mods, one takes place in a oddly medieval but yet present day desert japan, but is still in early alpha. both have a literal shitton of hours that could easily be put into them and suck you in quite nicely

::

And i forgot to mention that the player stats are so in depth you could write a good length essay about a single play style of the game and the next guy who comes along would still have a completely different and awesome experience 

::

Edited by Popsicle_Ninja

Mercenary Kings is a a great game. I currently have like 20+ hours in total in the game. It is like Borderlands and Metal Slug mixed in together. I am almost 3/4 done with all the missions, they get challenging, but not too hard where I don't have fun. The game also has multiplayer. Any other questions about it hmu.

Wargame red dragon or hearts of iron 3. Both pretty good strategy games. I need people to play with

I feel there is a pretty steep learning curve to that game, it can be pretty overwhelming if you just pick it up, but there are some fun rewards and you can play as almost any Country. There is nothing more rewarding than as Germany saying Fuck You Russia and capturing them before 1939 ends.

Civ 5 is a good game too, much easier to pick up and play. That can keep you going for many many hours depending on how fast you want the game to go and what victory conditions you set. 

I feel there is a pretty steep learning curve to that game, it can be pretty overwhelming if you just pick it up, but there are some fun rewards and you can play as almost any Country. There is nothing more rewarding than as Germany saying Fuck You Russia and capturing them before 1939 ends.

Civ 5 is a good game too, much easier to pick up and play. That can keep you going for many many hours depending on how fast you want the game to go and what victory conditions you set.

Before I left for vacation I was in late 1940 as the UK and had been totally fucking with Germany by landing troops in Copenhagen when they invaded denmark. Now half the german army is trying to take the island and the rest of my army and France is building up to invade germany. It's a tough game to learn but with all the main expansions I think it's easier because there's some management options not in main game

Uhm, there is a cool anime shoot 3rd person game i know of. It is called S4 League, hmu if you wanna play! ;) Also, i recommend mw2!

Your a faggot

I like Skyrim or Morrowind, Far Cry 3, Amnesia The Dark Descent, and Battlefield 4 if you have Origin

Games everyone has already heard of