Sign in to follow this  
Rayne

Hapee Buffday Blublub

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday so far. And Rayne, how did you get that picture of me with my cake? I thought only a few people had that...

Happy birthday!

Bhop Server Leak:

Blublub is a bot. 

I guess my secret is out, huh? Damn it.

How old are now? Wait, no that doesn't matter... Your voice will forever be that deep :'C

As long as I have my voice, people will continue to be unable to guess my age....unitl I'm about 50 like everyone guesses. But I'm 19 now

summon me in ds2 so i can get you killed

Fuck you is all I have to say. Chances are  I'm going to go play Dark Souls II today again and get killed my some asshole I summon shooting me with a ballista again...

Happy birthday, hope you have fun celebrating it in the forest that you call your home!

The trees, wolves, bears, bugs, rednecks, and all of the other animals that live here held a great party for me. Too bad you couldn't be there, Prok.

Edited by Blublub

Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday so far. And Rayne, how did you get that picture of me with my cake? I thought only a few people had that...

Come on man...it's me remember.