Sign in to follow this  
_kyle_

Facebook aquiring oculus?

I wont lie, I was pissed off that a kickstarter success sold out to an advertising company with 1 successful "game" Farmville. I had hopes for Valve or Microsoft to pick it up, but they probably just dug their own grave.

Looks like Sony will be on top of the Virtual reality fight

I wont lie, I was pissed off that a kickstarter success sold out to an advertising company with 1 successful "game" Farmville. I had hopes for Valve or Microsoft to pick it up, but they probably just dug their own grave.

Looks like Sony will be on top of the Virtual reality fight

Anyone else think the girl in the video looks like a zombie?

If a huge conglomerate offered me 2 billion for my company I would do it in a heartbeat. 

The only people who should be rightfully mad are the kickstarter supporters. 

Maybe Facebook can dump more money into it and make it better. You guys ever think about that?

If a huge conglomerate offered me 2 billion for my company I would do it in a heartbeat. 

The only people who should be rightfully mad are the kickstarter supporters. 

Maybe Facebook can dump more money into it and make it better. You guys ever think about that?

Maybe, but you have to consider the fact that Mark Zuckerberg and this 'metaverse' he wants to create...they are trying to take over the world and make everything social media related.

I don't really have a stance on this matter as it isn't really going to affect me for the foreseeable future, but I am worried this is going to turn the virtual reality side of things to shit. 

Inb4 there is a facebook app that works with oculus to let ugly ghetto bitches fight other ugly ghetto bitches for real over the internet about dumb shit.

Edited by velo