Sign in to follow this  
ROFL

Did I get DDoS'd?

What has me calling somebody a newfag got to do with you, these 'new people' who I'm taking shit to, are having shit spoken to them for that sake, not because they are new...I talk shit to you, you aren't new, I talk to shit to everybody, it's who I am. Fortunately the majority of the community understand that I'm...what is that word I'm looking for, oh yea.....

JOKING.

Do you remember what that word means or do you just see red every time you see me? If you took the time to actually talk to me on teamspeak or in game like everybody else, you'd understand. Instead of sitting behind your keyboard trying to act like the jury and executioner.

As I said before, take your own advice, and you sit down.

The only people who think me of being an asshole, are you and a hand full more. The rest of the community know I'm having a laugh, right now it's at your expense, you're a laughing stock on teamspeak. 

Also, well done on the 7 neg reps, proving my point that it's your only form of being 'funny'. Clown. 

Rayne over and out. 

See you can't stop replying :D!!!!!! A wall of text just about you getting called a dumbass. Then you posting furiously to try to clear your name as the most awesome funny guy here. You gotta have the last word.. It's funny cause I've been watching you do shit like this. You post 3 pages of calling ppl faggots then play it off as "I'm joking", even though it's obvious you're mad as fuck... 

And also it seems you're one of those guys that have to go to and get "peer support?" to prove and clarify yourself that you indeer are the man!!! Like after you get told to sit down you go and try to explain it off in teamspeak. It just shows what I've been trying to say. You take this sG| shit too seriously and you should cool off before you post, instead of calling everyone dickbags while you're the judge, jury and overloard of sG.

You're doing nothing but trying to pick a fight. I aint gonna continue this retarded conv any moar. I'm just pointing out what I observerd, and was wondering if someone else sees it too.

I'm done! Ty and good night!

*bow*

-Your friendly neighbourhood n00bsaver

Good to see your ability to read is still lacking.

Getting support on teamspeak? Do you see anybody running to my aid? People were laughing at him because of what he was saying, not because I asked them to.

Again, the fact that you've formed this mid conception of me based on my posts, which are usually pretty much the same nonsense every single time, proves that you know nothing about me.

Ask people like Mindspring or Mayo, I don't get angry at anybody really, and when I am you know it, and I sound like a anger crazed lunatic who makes no sense.

Although the opinion of a fellow European is normally welcomed with open arms in a place for of muricans, I didn't ask for yours on me, and the fact you've formed such a false one is even more ridiculous.

I'm not one of you teenage boys who sits behind my computer getting angry, I'm currently on the sofa with my girlfriends hand on my dick... Couldn't be more calm and relaxed...

You obviously don't get me at all from all of your stalking, but you've proved you have some massive crush on me.

Edited by Rayne

/>

Wow that took too much effort to write lmao

Rants are horrible to post, I forget what I say in the first place half the time!!!

Edited by Rayne

I'm not one of you teenage boys who sits behind my computer getting angry, I'm currently on the sofa with my girlfriends hand on my dick... Couldn't be more calm and relaxed...

rayn u show him whos the most mature person in this community

show him ur big monster cock u manly man

rayn u show him whos the most mature person in this community

show him ur big monster cock u manly man

Lol! Fair play Thrax, I take my top hat off to you.

FatChicks.jpg

Go off topic forever, while arguing and trolling? Staff be like YO SIG IS TOO BIG PREPARE FOR INFRACTION

Edited by Professional Velo