Sign in to follow this  
ROFL

Did I get DDoS'd?

Who are you to say my post was retarded? Isn't that quite subjective? And you bitching about the so called "revival" of this thread had even far less to do with the thread than my original post. Why are you even here? Not to mention, looking through all of your other posts... You only shitpost...

I'm Rayne...If you'd read half of my posts, you'd see that all I do is greif, you are the only person who rises to it, mainly because everybody knows I don't actually give a shit and I'm just posting for posting sake...GG whitenewfag. 

^ This is my last post as I'd hate to get into a flame war with a nobody. 

Edited by Rayne

Dude rayne stop being such a cockmongler towards all the new ppl...

We all need dick sometimes but goddamn :|

No? Newfag. 

To what you said, why don't you jump off of my dick as you always seem to have something to say to me? Jesus lad, nobody is hurt, you aren't even involved yet you get more butt mad than the people I'm talking to...you're getting as bad as Lopez for wanting my dick. 

Edited by Rayne

Went from meh thread to good thread.

I am good for something! 

Even though it means the newfag brigade neg rep my valid posts because they have nothing to say. 

Edited by Rayne

I am good for something! 

Even though it means the newfag brigade neg rep my valid posts because they have nothing to say. 

Yeah cause applying years ago then going MIA gives you authority and bigger peen in the internets...

lmao :D

also chill rayne no need to be mad bout them reps

Edited by xmen

Yeah cause applying years ago then going MIA gives you authority and bigger peen in the internets...

lmao :D

also chill rayne no need to be mad bout them reps

Sorry, what authority am I trying to insinuate I have?

You failed to talk about anything I said in my previous post to the one you quoted? You tell me to chill yet you throw your toys out of the pram every time I call somebody else a newfag? 

FYI, I could care less about rep, I post "Close JB" every other day knowing full well I'll get neg rep'd you japseye. 

EDIT: FYI2, my epeen has always been tremendous, that's how it has always been, enjoyed the captain obvious comment though.

Edited by Rayne

Sorry, what authority am I trying to insinuate I have?

You failed to talk about anything I said in my previous post to the one you quoted? You tell me to chill yet you throw your toys out of the pram every time I call somebody else a newfag? 

FYI, I could care less about rep, I post "Close JB" every other day knowing full well I'll get neg rep'd you japseye. 

EDIT: FYI2, my epeen has always been tremendous, that's how it has always been, enjoyed the captain obvious comment though.

Point proven.. You try to act all cool. But every single post I see, you just call other people names while contributing nothing to the topic. And obviously you care too much since you gotta reply to every single post.

Is kewl though, atleast people get the enterntainment value out of all this drama you're creating..  ;)

Point proven.. You try to act all cool. But every single post I see, you just call other people names while contributing nothing to the topic. And obviously you care too much since you gotta reply to every single post.

Is kewl though, atleast people get the enterntainment value out of all this drama you're creating..  ;)

Oh I'm sorry, what do you add to anything?

My soul purpose is too cause a little bit of drama, it creates that entertainment you talk of which had been lacking...I turn boring dead threads into beautiful shit that nobody actually cares about but enjoys to read...what do you do? Continue to give me stuff to reply to, thus enabling me to continue entertaining people.

So really, you're nothing, a prop if you will...something that takes no credit for any of the enjoyable things people come on here to read.

AKA xmen, you're a little bitch that needs to stop trying to white knight every time I call somebody a newfag. I have yet to see it hurt anybodies feelings except for yourself, are you feeling a little left out? I can type newfag after each and every one of your posts if you like? 

In case you hadn't notice also, you are continuing to post every time I reply, with the same stuff every single time that everybody already knows, and doesn't give a shit about. Captain Obvious is a fitting title for you, maybe a new name as yours is oh so creative? 

you guys remember back when staff infracted people for going off topic in threads for long periods of times because they wanted to have a bitch fit? good times

Then threads are boring? At least move this to spam where it belongs, the point of the thread was gone ages ago.

EDIT: Why is everybody focusing on my consistant use of the word newfag? I mean, who the fuck gives a shit...I told _ztoc or who ever it is that his 'revival' of this thread was pointless. I ended my 'rant' with newfag and all hell breaks loose with xmen because he feels the need to whiteknight everybody...

Bore off. 

Edited by Rayne

Xman, Savior of the newbies, will he stop the brit from butmadding the forums? Tune next week on you're a faggot.

good fucking god rayne stop being a cunt

4 days isnt a fucking necro/revival/whateverthefuckyouwannacallit

just because you joined 4+ years ago left for who knows how long then came back doesnt mean you're entitled to get away with faggotry.

sit down son

im pretty sure i got more retarded by reading your entire posts

Edited by Skotti

good fucking god rayne stop being a cunt

4 days isnt a fucking necro/revival/whateverthefuckyouwannacallit

just because you joined 4+ years ago left for who knows how long then came back doesnt mean you're entitled to get away with faggotry.

sit down son

im pretty sure i got more retarded by reading your entire posts

Who rattled your cage? Not once do I use my clan tenure in my advantage, calling somebody a newfag means nothing, the amount I use it should clearly show that it means fuck all and that I don't mean it you absolute mug. Half of the people I talk to most on here are new... 

Sit down son? I'm a salesman, I can talk shit to save myself, makes me good money and keeps me and many others amused. I apologise for not wanting to fuck cars and that be the only part of anything I can interject a decent opinion into.

You, as well as xmen and Lopez, if you have such a hard time coping with my posts, do yourselves a favour, and ignore them. 

You are right, I've been here for 7 years, I've survived flames from the worst, I certainly am not going to be 'stopped' by a bunch of newfags who can act big by neg repping any and everything and hating on any little thing said by somebody who doesn't brown nose them.

Concluded, you sit the fuck down son, I'm not as 'smart' and clever worded as some of you, but I don't get hurt by muttmad internet plebs who mean nothing in the real world. 

EDIT: Literally edited 3 times because of grammar, great Brit I am.

Edited by Rayne

Who rattled your cage? Not once do I use my clan tenure in my advantage, calling somebody a newfag means nothing, the amount I use it should clearly show that it means fuck all and that I don't mean it you absolute mug. Half of the people I talk to most on here are new... 

Sit down son? I'm a salesman, I can talk shit to save myself, makes me good money and keeps me and many others amused. I apologise for not wanting to fuck cars and that be the only part of anything I can interject a decent opinion into.

You, as well as xmen and Lopez, if you have such a hard time coping with my posts, do yourselves a favour, and ignore them. 

You are right, I've been here for 7 years, I've survived flames from the worst, I certainly am not going to be 'stopped' by a bunch of newfags who can act big by neg repping any and everything and hating on any little thing said by somebody who doesn't brown nose them.

Concluded, you sit the fuck down son, I'm not as 'smart' and clever worded as some of you, but I don't get hurt by muttmad internet plebs who mean nothing in the real world. 

EDIT: Literally edited 3 times because of grammar, great Brit I am.

I'm telling you to sit down cause you're talking shit to all the new people and making this place a bigger shithole. 

Using my hobbies to insult me? I'll fuck cars any day. Stop being such an asshat. You obviously think you're better than others and really you're being just a huge asshole.

I'm telling you to sit down cause you're talking shit to all the new people and making this place a bigger shithole. 

Using my hobbies to insult me? I'll fuck cars any day. Stop being such an asshat. You obviously think you're better than others and really you're being just a huge asshole.

What has me calling somebody a newfag got to do with you, these 'new people' who I'm taking shit to, are having shit spoken to them for that sake, not because they are new...I talk shit to you, you aren't new, I talk to shit to everybody, it's who I am. Fortunately the majority of the community understand that I'm...what is that word I'm looking for, oh yea.....

JOKING.

Do you remember what that word means or do you just see red every time you see me? If you took the time to actually talk to me on teamspeak or in game like everybody else, you'd understand. Instead of sitting behind your keyboard trying to act like the jury and executioner.

As I said before, take your own advice, and you sit down.

The only people who think me of being an asshole, are you and a hand full more. The rest of the community know I'm having a laugh, right now it's at your expense, you're a laughing stock on teamspeak. 

Also, well done on the 7 neg reps, proving my point that it's your only form of being 'funny'. Clown. 

Rayne over and out.