Sign in to follow this  
Detective Nom Noms

Winner of Zombie Movie Night

movie is 4/10 at best please reconsider

Movie will be a bit better when watching with friends jumping in your face and teabagging you while you try to watch the movie.

Blame the people who voted.

The people who voted for it have most likely never seen it and I can tell them right now that World War Z is no where near as good as any of the other movies on the list. Alas it doesn't matter as I won't be able to make it anyway. HAVE FUN EVERYONE IT'S STILL AN OK MOVIE!

Do 2 movies like last time one screen World War z, the other screens the runner up

No.That was a trainwreck last time. One movie at a time is better, because otherwise you end up splitting everyone who comes into the two public theaters, which is something i warned about when we had space jam and top gun at the same time, even though top gun was just a choice thrown in by ctark for no raisin

No.That was a trainwreck last time. One movie at a time is better, because otherwise you end up splitting everyone who comes into the two public theaters, which is something i warned about when we had space jam and top gun at the same time, even though top gun was just a choice thrown in by ctark for no raisin

Theirs nothing wrong with people watching two different movies.

Movie will be a bit better when watching with friends jumping in your face and teabagging you while you try to watch the movie.

Keepo

I would just like to say....

I can't believe you guys skipped the fucking movie.

I let others know that due to something else popping up I could only stay for so long and I tried to get both movies back up but Life came in and I had to go.....

Seriously... You guys are dumb. Just wow.

Because people are fucking stupid. I wasn't there, but that's just common knowledge.

I was trying to enable fullscreen, hit wrong button, lol.

Okay guys, WWZ is over, it was fun and we had a great time. Come on over and watch Fight Club with us :D

Sign in to follow this