Sign in to follow this  
Falco

Heres a softcore Yuri clip

Fucking english dub

listening to something in a language you dont understand kills half the experience. even if the dub is half as good as the original, that's still more than what you get reading subtitles, especially for something that you should be paying 100% attention to the visuals going on (rather than reading)

listening to something in a language you dont understand kills half the experience. even if the dub is half as good as the original, that's still more than what you get reading subtitles, especially for something that you should be paying 100% attention to the visuals going on (rather than reading)

It's nice being able to multitask.

It's nice being able to multitask.

multitasking implies splitting your attention in multiple directions. i dont care how intelligent you think you are, my point was that you should be watching the visuals of the movie with 100% of your attention. im glad you're proud enough of an elitist weaboo to not only ignore basic logic but also be an unsanctioned toolbag.

Vexium you obviously are just a snob since like Ryziou said english dubs kills it most the time. I refuse to watch Hellsing Ultimate with english Dub since after watching all the parts with english subtitles it would kill it for me. 99% of the time subs are better than dubs fucking learn real anime.

multitasking implies splitting your attention in multiple directions. i dont care how intelligent you think you are, my point was that you should be watching the visuals of the movie with 100% of your attention. im glad you're proud enough of an elitist weaboo to not only ignore basic logic but also be an unsanctioned toolbag.

Nice way to be a fucking moron.

nah a lot of the english dubs are fine. there are some cases where it is unbearable, but you dont watch anime for the pinnacle of voice acting. you watch it for the visuals. its much more satisfying to watch in your native language, because it allows you to focus on the artwork in front of you.

i would insult you two further, but you insult yourselves with your inane mediocrity

Edited by Vexium

nah a lot of the english dubs are fine. there are some cases where it is unbearable, but you dont watch anime for the pinnacle of voice acting. you watch it for the visuals. its much more satisfying to watch in your native language, because it allows you to focus on the artwork in front of you.

i would insult you two further, but you insult yourselves with your inane mediocrity

Ha.

http://youtu.be/n5FnVYmt2Mc

Suck my nob

and? that anime will be infinitely better to watch in eng dub, guaranteed. i dont care how hard they fuck it up, id rather listen to the dialogue and WATCH the action with my eyes, rather than read the text. the more action/animation-based the cartoon/anime is, the more id rather just watch it in my native language.

take gundam 00 for example. or cowboy bebop. or space dandy, for something fresh out of the production (and has good dub btw)

Edited by Vexium

and? that anime will be infinitely better to watch in eng dub, guaranteed. i dont care how hard they fuck it up, id rather listen to the dialogue and WATCH the action with my eyes, rather than read the text. the more action/animation-based the cartoon/anime is, the more id rather just watch it in my native language.

take gundam 00 for example. or cowboy bebop. or space dandy, for something fresh out of the production (and has good dub btw)

u read slo

u read slo

i think ur missing the point. no matter how fast you read, you are distracting yourself from the viewing material by focusing on reading the dialogue. even if you -think- you have full concentration on both, it is quite literally impossible to achieve 100% attention on both elements. your brain has to visually read and process the dialogue while viewing the action. in a good anime, that detracts from the time you could be spending watching the beautiful art.

it may not matter for retarded animes that have the same repeating backgrounds and shitty character design (read: a solid 60% of anime), but for the quality ones, the ones I solely watch, every frame matters.

Edited by Vexium

i think ur missing the point. no matter how fast you read, you are distracting yourself from the viewing material by focusing on reading the dialogue. even if you -think- you have full concentration on both, it is quite literally impossible to achieve 100% attention on both elements. your brain has to visually read and process the dialogue while viewing the action. in a good anime, that detracts from the time you could be spending watching the beautiful art.

it may not matter for retarded animes that have the same repeating backgrounds and shitty character design (read: a solid 60% of anime), but for the quality ones, the ones I solely watch, every frame matters.

ahahahah, this post. "The quality ones, the ones I solely watch..." wtf am I reading, lmao.