64.31.26.102:27015

Notes:

-RTV missing

-No admin commands

-Some items in shopmenu not working? eg. ankh?

-Alive ppl can't see dead chat (although that is how it was in original wcs?)

-When we were playing it earlier the map/server was starting to break down: missing textures, map models, playermodels --> started to cause ppl to crash

Edited by xmen

Actually you could see dead chat when WCS 1 was in its full prime.

Which you were around for right? In 2012...

I'm so excited about this, I'm getting on this shit later. 

Edited by Rayne

Notes:

-RTV missing

-No admin commands

-Some items in shopmenu not working? eg. ankh?

-Alive ppl can't see dead chat (although that is how it was in original wcs?)

-When we were playing it earlier the map/server was starting to break down: missing textures, map models, playermodels --> started to cause ppl to crash

rtv is an addon that isn't installed - ill look for an approve SM rtv addon; will look into adding smac aswell. 

I just tested admin commands and they work, can you be more specific as to what the problem is?

does the ankh exist in shopmenu, if it does i will look at it, if it doesn't, then it works as intended.

i dont think im going to enable this right now... unless there is some overwhelming reason for dead ppl to talk to players? 

I believe the big issues were during our 3 DDoS attacks yesterday. the whole server was having issues. 

rtv is an addon that isn't installed - ill look for an approve SM rtv addon; will look into adding smac aswell. 

I just tested admin commands and they work, can you be more specific as to what the problem is?

does the ankh exist in shopmenu, if it does i will look at it, if it doesn't, then it works as intended.

i dont think im going to enable this right now... unless there is some overwhelming reason for dead ppl to talk to players? 

I believe the big issues were during our 3 DDoS attacks yesterday. the whole server was having issues. 

He meant by ankh not working is that it would say it saved your weapons, but they don't. Also there was random times where I would get weapons that I didn't even save at all. Like I would save a P90 and I gotten a AK-47. And there are times where ankh would work.

Thanks for remaking this Driz, cant wait to get on this evening! 

Does Human Alliance still have a 5 second teleport cooldown?? 

Edited by Rayne

i have no idea; but all i remember is i LOVED human alliance in wcs

the animation was thuuper.

Have you tampered with the race codes at all???? 

Have you tampered with the race codes at all???? 

nope; they direct from the "approved" section of the wcs forums. we have no engineer assigned to wcs right now. it's as stock as can be minus our admin rights, bans,  and motd.

Sign in to follow this