Sign in to follow this  
Renegade

LOOK AT THE FUCKING MOON!

The guy recording this needs a damn slap, shaking like mad made me not want to watch this.

Cool moon though, that hue displacement on his phone camera is good! 

Isn't that the thing that happens once a month that's called a full moon?

Eh, it does look to be brighter than you usually might see it, but it's nothing spectacular. I've once seen the moon slightly red and super close/low in the sky and it looked like something straight out of a horror movie.

Edited by Jiyeon

Eh, it does look to be brighter than you usually might see it, but it's nothing spectacular. I've once seen the moon slightly red and super close/low in the sky and it looked like something straight out of a horror movie.

Yea It's called a harvest moon I see it mostly down at the beaches.

Only once? that shit happens like once a month. 

Only once? that shit happens like once a month. 

I would poop myself if that happened once a month. I have legitimately only seen it like that one time in my life and the sky ended up being kinda reddish as well and the moon seriously appeared about 10x bigger than you would see it on most nights.

I would poop myself if that happened once a month. I have legitimately only seen it like that one time in my life and the sky ended up being kinda reddish as well and the moon seriously appeared about 10x bigger than you would see it on most nights.

It's just because you see it on the horizon more often, the red tint usually disappears as it gets higher in the sky over the night.  

It's just because you see it on the horizon more often, the red tint usually disappears as it gets higher in the sky over the night.  

If it's near the horizon, the atmosphere usually magnifies it somehow and appears red due to light traveling through the earths atmosphere and projected on to the moon.

Inb4 water one-ups me.

Edited by Velo