Sign in to follow this  
Groov

Giving extra credits for wearing sG group tag

Veritas told me that another server had a plugin where if a player wore their group tag, it would give the player extra credit which sounds like a good idea to use for the CSGO servers. He also told me that wc3 had a plugin in where if they wore the sG group tag players would gain extra exp so it should be possible for the other servers.

If we were to implement this it might be a nice incentive for players to keep playing on the servers and it would be good for the groups as well.

The group tags that would have an impact on this would obviously be [joinsG] and any other group tags related to sG like sG ZE, sG MG and sG JB (I dont know if there is a sG WC group) that way people can still represent their favorite server if they are on a different sG server.

Its a good idea, people ask about sG when a group of sGs are playing in comp with there's tags on and even 1 person with there tags on gets people courouis , so this incorgeous people to wear there tags and expand the name of SG.

Its a good idea, people ask about sG when a group of sGs are playing in comp with there's tags on and even 1 person with there tags on gets people courouis , so this incorgeous people to wear there tags and expand the name of SG.

wtf did i just read

Edited by Miley Cyrus

I will translate.

Its a good idea, people will ask about sG when sG members are playing in comp with their tags on and even if there is one person with the sG tag on people will get curious. This encourages players to wear their tags and expand the name of sG.

Edited by Groov

"Oh, It's sG looks like it's an free win" or "AHAHAHAAH WE BEAT A five man"

Great idea, but if this is going to be implemented SO's will need to keep a sharper eye out for people not in the community, putting sG tags on just for the exp buff! 

I'm aware it is easily moderated, but off of peak times it could be a slight issue? 

/>

Great idea, but if this is going to be implemented SO's will need to keep a sharper eye out for people not in the community, putting sG tags on just for the exp buff!

I'm aware it is easily moderated, but off of peak times it could be a slight issue?

The bonus wouldn't be for wearing the sG | tags in game, it would be for being part of the Syndicate Gamers Steam group and using the [JoinSG] clan tag.

The bonus wouldn't be for wearing the sG | tags in game, it would be for being part of the Syndicate Gamers Steam group and using the [JoinSG] clan tag.

Oh right I understand, that makes more sense!

We could see a flood in extra community members this way, lets let the tards in boys!!! 

This is already in place on ze, mg, jb and war3.

Hmmm are you sure? I never saw any extra creds from wearing the sG group tag.

If what you say is true does it only work for [joinsg] or for every sG related group? The max credits you can gain is 20, does the extra credit stack onto that? Also how much extra credits do you gain by wearing the sG Group tags? 

If it really is implemented already, I would suggest adding something to the motd or something stating that wearing a sG tag would give you extra credits.

Just the [JoinsG]. I'll have to look into it to get actual numbers as shadow set it up

I would like to see every sG related group to be able to gain the extra credits as well but if its not possible, then thats fine. I am guessing shadow probably set it to a really unnoticeable number like 1-2. If that is the case, I think it should be increased to around 5.

This is already in place on ze, mg, jb and war3.

Really? if this is so, perhaps a mention of it should be stated automatically in chat every 10 minutes or so. I think the war3 server specifically states in chat that wearing the tag will get you extra XP, which is why so many people where the tag on that server. If it works for credits on the other servers, it would be beneficial to state so in chat.

I don't know what the bonus is on sG servers, but I know that the other group servers gives a 50% bonus for credits if someone wears their tag.