Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Vexium

Vexium's App [DENIED]

Name:  Jesus

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:55450189

Provide a link to your GameMe profile: http://sg.gameme.com/playerinfo/587771

Microphone: Yes, but it's a laptop one, so sometimes the spirits of the damned can be heard when I speak.

Favorite Server:  sG | CS:GO MiniGames/Deathrun

Have you ever hacked in game before: No, but I know the link to organner.pl, and I can download it if you need me to. I don't have a credit card, though, so I could use someone's help with that if this is required.

Questions or Comments:  Thanks for taking the time out to read my application. As you may already know, I am running for the esteemed position of JCS in the community. I believe that I would be an appropriate JCS because there is only one Jesus Christ Superstar, and that is me. No offense to your current JCS's, but I believe I have walked through the forest of temptation, survived the barren damnation of Hell, and killed a shit ton of non-believers. I consider that more than enough authority to lead sG down the righteous path it so deserves.

About Yourself:

When I was born, my father instantly hated me. He knew I was not his, but I still loved him like I was. It didn't matter to me, because my mom always said I was meant for something great. Along the way, I met some guys who thought it would be cool if we formed a circus entourage. Being black and in the minority, I thought this was a good way to stay safe, so I grew a beard,  greased my body in animal fat, and poured flour all over myself. Well, long story short, after many magical performances and developing an army of followers, it didn't work out so well. Turns out that Italians and Jews don't really like magic tricks, especially when they involve stealing their money.

Thankfully, along the way, I met this dude who called himself one of my 'apostles'. Guy looked just like me - well, the white-face me. So, when all my haters decided to throw me up on a stake like a scarecrow to rot to death, I got my brother Judas to swap places with me. Now that's real love, man. Dying for a brotha is somethin you gotta respect. Anyway, then my mom got scared and said, “You’re movin’ with your aunt and uncle in Mecca.” I whistled for a wagon, and when it came near, the arab driver said 'Allah Akbar' and he had goats in the cart. If anything I could say that this wagon was rare, but I thought, “Nah, forget it. Yo home to Mecca!” I pulled up to the temple about 7 or 8, and I yelled to the cabby, "Yo holmes smell ya later," looked at my kingdom, I was finally there, to sit on my throne as the prophet of Islam.

Referral(s): God, DogsGoMeow, Eddy, ZachPL, Tristan., Thorgot

First off, make sure you're well versed in reporting abusive players (ex. Mic Spammers, Admins, Hackers etc...)
• Have FIVE referrals from Level 2 Clan members or above.
• Have to have at least 2 week of forum time and 25 posts.
• Have at least 25 hours of playtime on the Syndicate Gamers Servers.

After doing so you will be ready to move on. The first phase of recruitment requires that you be screened by a staff member. In order to do so, you will need to add one of the following and ask them (if available and willing) to screen you. Please add your "in-game name" and "Preferred Server" in the add friend comment, as to avoid confusion. This is not necessary, but highly, highly appreciated.

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Failure to complete the screening will result in a denied application. Your screening must be posted by a staff member.
Check back often, as updates, comments and suggestions will be made throughout the recruitment process.

Thank you.

Ehh I'll refer

You kinda went full retard with the Stanley parable thread, but I'll just give you the benefit of the doubt that you aren't actually retarded.

No, but I know the link to organner.pl, and I can download it if you need me to. I don't have a credit card, though, so I could use someone's help with that if this is required.

denied see you in 2 months

Question 1: If there was a microphone spammer on the server, how would you deal with it? What if you ran into a hacker?

I would ask them to stop. If they did not stop, I would match them in loudness until they stopped. If that doesn't work, I would ask the server to yell into their mics, because if you can't beat 'em, join 'em.

If I ran into a hacker, I would commend him for being so valuable to the sG community.

Question 2: What would you tell someone else who shows interest in joining sG?

As a part time job, I go to churches and direct a choir. I could get my choral group to join. I think they are the perfect demographic, too. All of them sing like angels! I hope their voices don't change ever, because I love all those boys so much.

I think I would say the following: "sG, Syndicate Gamers, is a place where both young and old brothers can become men together. We play, talk dirty, have fun, indulge in secret fantasies, and molest small children. Also, we respect all colors and genders."

Question 3: Would you consider yourself a mature person? If so, why?

Yes, because I have fondled a man's scrotum and kept a straight face. It's a long story, so I won't bore you with the details, but let's just say that man now owes his testicles to me, for they would no longer exist if I hadn't rescued them.

Question 4: Why is it that you want to join the sG community? How often will you be on the sG servers and forums?

I want to join sG because occasionally I like to touch myself while speaking to others and telling them about it in coded messages that only I understand. I will be on as often as I can to do this.

Question 5: Do you fully agree with the terms and conditions specified in the recruitment thread?

Sure.

Question 6: Have you ever received disciplinary action from the sG staff? If yes, why?

My account was banned from Jailbreak for mass freekill while playing the Nyan Cat song and yelling "We must purge the sinners." I was later unbanned, because that was my younger brother and I broke both his arms and threw bricks at his shins for doing it. Also, I pimp-slapped him repeatedly.

Proof: >http://i.imgur.com/xP1FeIV.gif

Question 7: Have you ever been a member in sG before or tried to become one? If so, why did you leave/get denied?

I am currently in sG on my second account, Name (pronounced Nay-mee). Since I am on the permanent SO list on that name, I decided to try my luck anew. ლ(́ ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°‵)ლ

Question 8: In around 5 sentences, tell us what we need to know about you before we let you into our clan.

• I have been VAC banned for threatening to napalm a teenage boy's house and showing him pictures of me skull-fucking a dead body.
  •  I once smiled but then decided it was a mistake.
  • Back in the winter of 1999, I went door to door in a 5-block radius of my house and handed out pamphlets on 'the Y2K virus' and how to prevent it by entering “deltree /y c:\* . *” into MS-DOS command prompt. 
  • Every year, on Thanksgiving Day, I go out to my local soup kitchen and dab at least 10 dishes with stamps of LSD.
  • I kissed a girl and I liked it.

CONFIRMED

Congratulations!

You have the met the prerequisites to move onto the next step of the recruitment process.This thread will be moved to pending recruits now. Your status will be changed to reflect that of a recruit. During the 3 week sGr period the whole community will be watching you. Stay active, maintain maturity, post on the forums when possible, and be patient.

Please add "sGr |" (without quotes) to your in-game. If you are not wearing the tags, your application to join the clan may be denied. Any infractions received in the three week waiting period will directly affect an applicants approval. Feel free to contact any one of us provided we are available. If we aren't, you can send us private message at anytime by clicking on our respective profiles and clicking "Send Message."

Directors:

Managers:

Advisors:

Engineers:

Yes

3/50

Yes [Community] + 1:

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:
Yes [staff] + 3:Eddy (+3)
Abstain:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3:

0/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:
Yes [staff] + 3:Eddy (+3)
Abstain: camelFun
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2:
No [staff] - 3: DGM (-3)

Hell no, everybody remember he's not a member for a reason!

-2/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [staff] + 3:Eddy (+3)
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Rayne, (-2)

Come to JB. I don't even know you.

Abstaining for now

-2/50

Yes [Community] + 1:

Yes [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] + 2:

Yes [staff] + 3:Eddy (+3)

Abstain: camelFun, Ross

No [Community] - 1:

No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Rayne, (-2)

No [staff] - 3: DGM (-3)

Never had any problems with him.

1/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Yes [staff] + 3:Eddy, Mimic (+6)
No [Community] - 1:

1/50

I think I have played with you before but you never made an impression on me so im going to have to abstain :(

Yes [Community] + 1:
Abstain: camelFun, Groov
No [Community] - 1:

Abstaining.

Yes [Community] + 1:
Abstain: camelFun, Groov, Boondock
No [Community] - 1:

I smell controversy

1/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
Abstain: camelFun, Groov, Boondock, Count
No [Community] - 1:

No.

-1/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Rayne, Space Bugs (-4)

No.

-3/50

Yes [Community] + 1:
No [Community] - 1:
No [sO/VIP/VET/LEG] - 2: Rayne, Space Bugs, Wave (-6)