Sign in to follow this  
BeauutifulChaos

I need a writer.

So, my boss lately has been doing these coaching meetings to better his business. One of the things he is wanting done is he needs a biography, some vision statements, and various other types of writing completed. He has given me all his rough drafts and wants me to look them over and come up with ideas and see if I can tweak them to sound better for him, as he thinks his writing is terrible.

(Hint, he thinks I have great writing because of my cover letter when I applied. Er uh. I had someone in my family write that damn thing for me. XD)

So if anyone is willing to view over the documents I have and give me some criticism on how to make them sound better. That would be awesome.

=D

Edited by BeauutifulChaos

I would help, but I must warn you however that english is not my first language.

Edit: I won't be offended if turned down.

Edited by Huklz

/>

AP English student, I know how to write. Fuck those other guys, let me see the biography (and various other writings).

every English class beyond sophomore year is AP...

Just tell your boss that you are not a good writer now because if he asks you to write something on the spot you will be fucked.

I'd give it a view though since im bored.

Dude, I just got this job in November... my writing wouldn't change that fast. =P 

I am asking for serious inquires only, as this is kind of like personal information. 

If you are bored enough, Groov PM me. I will send ya it. 

'I know ill just get some virgin in my clan to write this shit for me while i play DJ hero under my skirt all day'

then it worked