Sign in to follow this  
Pebbz.

where did my thread go?

Biggest cover up in the history of sG, we raged hard and then Eddy yelled at us :( then Tortoise got clucked out by 20 people. 

We must've had at least 25 people in a TS channel at one point, epic night here. Best night in years. 

Heil UV!!! 

Biggest cover up in the history of sG, we raged hard and then Eddy yelled at us :( then Tortoise got clucked out by 20 people. 

We must've had at least 25 people in a TS channel at one point, epic night here. Best night in years. 

Heil UV!!! 

TBH I was yelling at Anzhi for being a fucking retard, but he changes his name like every 5 seconds so I got pissed I couldn't find him and I just yelled throughout the channel.

Regardless Eddy, you made me laugh my bollocks off! 

Especially after you told us that thread was hidden because a staff member was arguing with a clan member! Naughty naughty. 

EDIT: What had Anzhi done anyway, besides making the Skotti Pippins account of course. 

Edited by Rayne

Regardless Eddy, you made me laugh my bollocks off! 

Especially after you told us that thread was hidden because a staff member was arguing with a clan member! Naughty naughty. 

EDIT: What had Anzhi done anyway, besides making the Skotti Pippins account of course. 

He was being retard with the whole signature size thing and the thread was hidden to stop further drama, but then it was made public again and look what happened...

should'v listened to me 

It was made public again and got epic, nobody got hurt... 

You all ruined our fun, even Mimic was laughing about it!!!

This community needed that thread, you saw forum activity go through the roof, Teamspeak was just a fit of laughter...how can you not want this?? 

Come on now, it was like cleaning up the mess after an epic party! There were even hella laughs in the staff Teamspeak room! Everybody had lot's of fun last night and today is like the hangover.

Edited by Rayne

It was made public again and got epic, nobody got hurt... 

You all ruined our fun, even Mimic was laughing about it!!!

This community needed that thread, you saw forum activity go through the roof, Teamspeak was just a fit of laughter...how can you not want this?? 

I laugh at everything.

We have enough drama on these forums to justify setting up a twitter plugin!

#Archyssister #ATMs #Whatwife #SavedgamersCONSPIRACY2014 

when_someone_gets_in_your_face_with_stin

What??? 

Heil UV!!! 

We need renegade to make a new thread to expose this cover up!