Sign in to follow this  
Balthazar

Long Time No See

Yeah some of you probably saw me on wcs here and there over the last couple of months.

I still enjoy the warcraft mod on CSGO as much as I used to on CSS and I'll say whoever has been coding for CSGO has done a great job bringing all the races over to CSGO.

LIttle update for the few of you who maybe care here; I'm 21 gonna be 22 in a few months, I'm in the Navy Seabees, I spent 7 months in Afghanistan last year and that was uh, interesting.

Think of me how you want from the past and stuff and yeah I may rage in warcraft server or whatever but that's how I blow off steam especially now when I get drunk.

I've been enjoying playing with a lot of you guys lately, most notably Rootbeer, Teflon, and Fab.

I'm sure if I haven't seen you in wcs already sometime over the last couple months that i will see you soon.

Hello again everyone, hope your last couple years have been well or at least better than a good portion of mine. haha.

Surprised I even have some sort of positive reception here, though to be fair of the both of you I only vaguely remenber ichalvl maybe.

Thank you though, I'm terrible at surf but maybe I'll give it a try once or twice. haha.

Surprised I even have some sort of positive reception here, though to be fair of the both of you I only vaguely remenber ichalvl maybe.

Thank you though, I'm terrible at surf but maybe I'll give it a try once or twice. haha.

If you didnt play on ze or jb you wouldnt remember me

If you didnt play on ze or jb you wouldnt remember me

Yeah I have only really played WCS or TTT so most people from other servers I have only vaguely known or associated with.

Though for those who don't know, I am best friends with Rune irl and I was the one who showed him sG's servers in the first place.

so how long before you ragequit again?

I didn't really rage quit before, I had gone to a different place for a bit and then 7 months in Afghanistan will really cut a person off from just about everything so I just moved on for a while.

I've been off and on on the warcraft mod server in CSGO over the months and decided since I've been enjoying it I might as well start a few posts on the forums again maybe because there are a select few here yes that yeah I enjoyed talking and playing with so I'm putting myself out there again to all the people I've played with.

I'll "rage quit" again when it seems like there's nothing left for me here, including people and such. Which as of right now isn't happening yet.

Also holy shit blindboi I haven't seen you in ages hello you bastard :)

And Jmafia you know I love you as always haha <3

Edited by Balthazar

O shit faggot whaddap wb when you coming to NYC to fight me jon and aero?

lel I dunno military stuff kind of takes precendence so maybe you should visit my base in Gulfport, Mississippi and we'll take care of it here mmmk? Hahahah  :P

lel I dunno military stuff kind of takes precendence so maybe you should visit my base in Gulfport, Mississippi and we'll take care of it here mmmk? Hahahah  :P

jons like 5'8 or something and jacked aero's asian and like 5'10 and i'm 6'2 130 pounds ur done 4 m8

jons like 5'8 or something and jacked aero's asian and like 5'10 and i'm 6'2 130 pounds ur done 4 m8

Totes man but I don't back down and I dunno man, guess I'll just have to face the music. Damn son.

Hey, remember when you had a mental freakout over an online gaming clan, ruined the forums, threatened us, called everyone here a worthless faggot, came back, promised not to do it again, and then the same thing happened?
Lol good times

I give it two weeks.

Hey, remember when you had a mental freakout over an online gaming clan, ruined the forums, threatened us, called everyone here a worthless faggot, came back, promised not to do it again, and then the same thing happened?

Lol good times

I give it two weeks.

Yeah that was all me nothing to do with you at all. True story.

I've been back on the servers for a couple months as previously stated so your ability to guesstimate time with the two weeks and stuff is a little off.

Thanks for the vote of confidence though.

I only came on to the forums to say hi to the people I haven't managed to see in game yet. Because there is a good handful of people I actually do enjoy the company of, not including you, sorry.